FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

new to this summer 2014 work help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lozzy2k1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lozzy2k1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new to this summer 2014 work help
    Posted: 15 September 2013 at 14:48
Hi there I'm new to this forum and joined because for a few years now i have been debating about going to work abroad ideally with children and decided i really need to go for it this year because if i don't don't do it i will regret it once i have settled down and got children of my own. the only problem is i don't really know were to start? or exactly which job to apply for how long i should go for?  

I am 28 years old (29 in january)
currently have no children of my own and still live at home
I have been a qualified nursery nurse for approx 11 years with lots of experience with a variety of ages from 0-11 mainly, I have also been brought up around children due to family childminding. and me doing babysitting duties from a young age.
I have worked in childcare since i was 16 years old i have worked in day nurseries to schools and i am also a qualified rainbows leader (girl guiding group for 5-7 ear old girls) I currently run an out of school club and provide lunctime outsdoor activites for the children
I have also attended many courses around childcare, education and play as well as a sports leadership course

I have provided this info in hope that someone can give me some advice or direction?
Thankou 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic