FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anybody working for Santa Safari

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
sinnihealy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinnihealy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anybody working for Santa Safari
    Posted: 16 September 2013 at 22:37
Hi,

I've been offered a job with Santa Safari and am heading out early November. Just wondering if anybody else is heading out to Finland.
Would love to hear from anybody who has done it or is going this year or who has heard anything about it!

EmmaMc89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaMc89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2013 at 21:20
Hi Sinnihealy, I'm off to Finnish Lapland this winter also but with Inghams, which resort are you based in?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinnihealy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2013 at 21:25
Aw that will be good! I'm in a little village called Karesuando looking forward to it but would love to see if anyone else is going there ! Where are you going? Hope you have a good time! :-)
Tatyana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tatyana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2013 at 15:40
Hi, I'm going to work with Santa Safari this winter. When are you traveling?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinnihealy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2013 at 00:29
Ooh awesome, 9th November I think! How about you? :-)
Tatyana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tatyana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2013 at 07:19
Next week.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinnihealy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2013 at 19:34
Awesome! What are you doing out there?! See you there!
Tatyana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tatyana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2013 at 07:23
I'll be in the front office department. How about you? We'll meet soon. Handshake
Tatyana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tatyana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2013 at 19:38
Just to tell you that I am here. It's all good. Where are you going to work when you come here? I am currently at Davvi Artic Lodge.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinnihealy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2013 at 10:00
Aw great! I'm coming out in November :-) I think that's where I'll be but I'm not entirely sure! My job role is as an elf haha ! Look forward to it !!
Tatyana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tatyana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2013 at 10:25
Oh! I know Santa, he is a lot of fun! You will like the job, I'm sure. See you soon!
Torz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Torz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2013 at 21:16
Hi guys,

I might be getting a job with this company and just wanted to check. Is it all legit with the cash and things? I'm not going to get conned out of £200?
I really want to do this job but I just want to check first.

:) Thanks
shelllouise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelllouise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2013 at 13:42
Hey Sinnihealy! I'm going to be working for Santa Safari this year as an Elf too!! :D I am really excited & can't wait to meet you xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinnihealy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2013 at 16:24
Hey... Hopefully it is because I'm leaving next Tuesday to go!! :-)

And awww awesome! Have you been before? When do you leave? Looking forward to meeting you too! :)
X x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelllouise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2013 at 16:29
No, I've never been to Finland before. Have you?
I got an email this morning saying they were looking at booking my flight for the 12th. Do you know when you're leaving yet? xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinnihealy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2013 at 16:33
No I haven't either! And that's when I'm leaving... London Gatwick on Tuesday 12th. Sooo soon :-) x
helen-gould View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote helen-gould Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2013 at 17:32
helloooo!
I'm going out to be an elf too!
I'm not flying out til the 25th though I don't think.
are either of you on facebook?
If you are, add me! it'd be good to get to know some fellow elves before I go...
https://www.facebook.com/helen.gould.10

:D

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelllouise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2013 at 19:11
Hi Helen! I have just added you on facebook (I hope I got the right person!) Really excited to meet you! x
Hannahh-Rebeccaa19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hannahh-Rebeccaa19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2013 at 10:27
Hi people! :)
I'm going to be working for santa safari as a group guide, leaving the uk on the 25th of this month! Anyone else going out on this date and can anyone tell me a little bit about the resort? NEWBIE!! 
look forward to meeting you guys!

helen-gould View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote helen-gould Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2013 at 15:39
hellooo!
yes! i'm flying out on the 25th too!
add me on facebook on that link above if you like
:)
https://www.facebook.com/helen.gould.10
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic