FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

childrens rep TUI

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LilMissSiouxie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilMissSiouxie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: childrens rep TUI
    Posted: 03 November 2013 at 17:42
Just wondering if anyone has got their kids rep assessment on 30th November at Gatwick. 27days to go. Getting so nervous as this is what I really want more than anything else

Edited by LilMissSiouxie - 03 November 2013 at 17:43
vmw_xo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vmw_xo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2013 at 11:10
Hey I've applied for this too but my assessment day is on the 6th of december....
was wondering if you could give me any hints etc on how the day goes? 
I am completely bricking it!
xx
Kaylo12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kaylo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2013 at 17:23
Hello, how did your interview/assessment go? Any tips it advice? I have mine coming up so any help would be appreciated!:)

TY!;)x
LilMissSiouxie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilMissSiouxie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2013 at 18:57
I went home at lunch :(
When you arrive you go the the canteen and get a chance to meet other people. You then get registered and go through all your paper work
You then go through to the room and they talk about the company
You then do your badge presentation and get called up randomly
Afterwards you get split into groups and get a theme and a age to prepare an 2action activity. Themes include pirate, under the sea, jungle, farm ect.
Make sure you put loads of ideas in and get really creative when you prepare the activity
You then go into another group and have to make up a 1min dance.   We did it to One Direction.   Again loads of ideas and full of energy.
Then you go back to the canteen and decide your fate.   You then go into two groups those going through and those going home.   
If you are sucessess which I wasn't you then do a customer service scenario and your interview

Good luck
Kaylo12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kaylo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2013 at 20:34
Thanks lilMiss, I am sorry that you got sent home. :-(
I have to book a train back, and select a time, it's gonna take upto 5/6 hours for me to get to the assesment day so I'll be stopping in a hotel the night before.

Thanks for the tips & advice, much appreciated.
Xxx
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic