FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need a lift from Val D to Geneva on Xmas eve

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hsouthern View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hsouthern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need a lift from Val D to Geneva on Xmas eve
    Posted: 02 December 2013 at 20:30
You should be able to book it during the day to geneva and have to wait around. sound bad but your looking 300 minimum  for private transfer. if not try blablacar.com its a car sharing website
headtube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote headtube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2013 at 14:38
thanks for the reply - I looked into altibus plus all of the other major transfer companies and some rideshares / train options. Unfortunately the bus which leaves at 0300AM which would get me to Geneva for 7 only starts running on the 28th of December. I really cant find anyhitng that can get me to geneva for my 10:20 flight... If anyone else on here wants to split a ride, I am all ears! 
hsouthern View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hsouthern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2013 at 15:35
I had a nightmare as i booked early but in the end i got geneva to val with 'altibus' was around 80 couldnt find cheaper but around the 21st dec theres a lot more transfers so you shouldnt have a problem
headtube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote headtube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2013 at 16:01
Hi. In a bit of a bind here - I need to get to Geneva for a 10:40Am flight on the 24th of Dec, and it looks like there are no busses... can anyone help me out? 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic