FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Zealand 07

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
james_knott2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote james_knott2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Zealand 07
    Posted: 28 December 2006 at 15:08
I'm a student in England, and am looking to go to New Zealand for the boarding season in July. Anybody else going?
gurlleah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gurlleah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2007 at 16:47
Yes! im looking at going to queenstown, early june for the whole season, probably going to work out there but ride every minute of my spare time, and looking for someone to flatshare with me! if your interested please get back to me. thanx
H-meister View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H-meister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2007 at 18:36
yeah mate, looking to get a job as an instructor literally anywhere in nz, also looking for flatshare etc any ideas about what resort? Heid
Theresa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Theresa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 05:56
http://www.accommodationwanaka.com/
try this website for accommodation in Wanaka
brumrob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brumrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 21:19
hi i'm Rob, student, 20, british. anyone still interested in going? or have you sorted already? I am looking at going out late May / Early June and staying in a hostel for a few weeks before the season kicks off and trying to find a job and a room. also gives chance to move resorts if i cant find anything. anyone still interested let me know, Rob

robfowler5@yahoo.co.uk
aimee07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimee07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2007 at 19:15
hey my names aimee im 20 an frm england! really fancy goin 2 new zealand 4 there winter! neva been boardin b4 but sounds wikid an i really wana do it and get out of this country! im lookin 2 go out may june time aswell rob, hav u already booked your hostel? im lookin 4 people 2 share with. u been out ther b4? xxx
aimee07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimee07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2007 at 19:15
im gonna put a post on the skiing aswell cos i dnt really mind which 1 i do, both look wikid! xxx
brumrob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brumrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2007 at 19:00
aimee, sent you a pm about what im thinking of doing, Rob
Susannah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susannah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2007 at 06:52
Hi i'm Susannah, 20 year old from California but im currently in Australia. Looking to work at a ski resort in Queenstown for all of July --- is anyone else going??
LungBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LungBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 18:12
Hi, I'm Tim, an I'm a croupier from Manchester, I've
been offered a job in Queenstown an I get there around
the 30th May '07, anyone arriving around then whose
interested in a flat share? Preferably someone whose
staying for the season...
If you need my e-mailit's TimHope@3mail.com.
teb106 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teb106 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2007 at 13:53
Hey, I'm Tom a 20 year old student from england. Really keen to go do a season in NZ this year planning on leaving middle of june. Was looking for flat share, riding mate to go with. have done a season in france, and pretty compentant on a board or skis, if anyone's interested give me a shout, email is motrebrab@hotmail.com . cheers tom
Steph View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2007 at 22:53
Hey, Im Steph, 23 an going to Queenstown for the whole winter. Wondering where everyone stays and if they sort it out before they go? x
bella4501 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bella4501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2007 at 16:26
Hi!! I am 22 yr old British Student (Mexican/Turkish origins) arriving in Queenstown mid June for the snowseason and looking to share a flat. Easy going and passionate snowboarder. Any1 interested?!
zothebo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zothebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2007 at 18:08
Hello! I'm Zoe and 23 years old, and desperado for accommodation in, or around Wanaka/Treble Cone for this ski season, starting at the end of July! I'm really easy goign and LOADS of fun, so I am your girl! If you fancy sharing, give me a shout!!

Cheers Guys! Zo x
nenjee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nenjee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2009 at 08:55

Environment New Zealand 2007:

• takes the pulse of the physical well-being of New Zealand’s land, water, air, plants and animals
  • measures the impact of transport, energy, waste, and our consumption on the environment
  • identifies trends in and selected pressures on our natural resources
  • will be used to inform and prioritise decision-making by central and local government, as well as business and in the community
  • provides a baseline against which to monitor changes in the environment through regular reporting by the Ministry for the Environment.
  • dinarobin mauritius  Apex Professionals

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic