FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

badge presentation help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lozzy2k1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lozzy2k1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: badge presentation help
    Posted: 02 February 2014 at 16:19
Hi I have my assessment for tui kids rep on sat what sort of things did u say for presentation I have made a badge and I know u have to say how it relates to u but it only lasts about a minute atthe most do iI introduce my self and say where I'm from etc.. first? I have never done any kind of presentation before?
taztots View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taztots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2014 at 22:10
Hi, how did your day go? I've got my assessment day on the 4th April- can you tell me bit about what to expect please? Many thanks! X
lozzy2k1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lozzy2k1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2014 at 08:16
hi its good, i got the job too, its a fun day just the interveiw and presentation part a bit scary lol. where is ur assesment at is it for igh season?
lozzy2k1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lozzy2k1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2014 at 08:22
you do a little ice breaker, then they talk to u about wats what etc..  then ur presenatation, then u ave to plan and do an activity, then its break and you find out if your through to the next bit which is a customer service presntation and a 1-1 interveiw   good luck ( not all peoples presentation was 3 mins eiter
taztots View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taztots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2014 at 20:58
Hi that's great well done :) it's in Luton and yes for high season. Iv had an assessment day for Thomas Cook but this is very different, the presentation for the badge- is it in front of the whole group or are you split into smaller groups? How many people were there? X
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic