FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

****WARNING****

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rickyyy88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rickyyy88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ****WARNING****
    Posted: 06 April 2014 at 19:33
I WOULD LIKE TO WARN YOU ALL ABOUT A COMPANY KNOW AS SOLE AND LUNA ANIMATION TEAM THAT ARE BASED IN HURGADA AND SHARM EL SHEIKH!!!

I have learnt the hard way, they are luring English people to work over there under the promise that after 6 months of working for them they will pay your flight home. Before I went I obviously read the contract thoroughly and printed it out, on arrival they asked for my passport to check into the hotel and I assumed the hotel were going to look after it which is common practice in some hotels, anyway a few days into working there they came up to me with a contract to sign, I read the new contract and it stated 12 months before they will pay your flight which was contrary to the advertisements my manager has posted on my facebook wall that very day, when I question him about it he and another manager turned very nasty and began to bully me to try get me to sign it, when that failed they got violent, after that failed I said I was leaving and they basically said that unless I paid them money I wouldn't see the UK again or my passport! Scary experience that I wouldn't want anyone to go through so please spread the word.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic