FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Working in the Alps

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
alecl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alecl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Working in the Alps
    Posted: 16 May 2005 at 02:22
Well this season is my first, but from mates that have done it before apparently Val is pretty awesome for living and working.

.....as long as you avoid the infamous 'Val d'isease'

Also your French/German/Whatever doesn't have to be able to set the world alight, just be able to get by
filly gumbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote filly gumbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2005 at 11:23
if anyone can suggest a good place to work and live in the alps(cheaply) then please let me know.i would be very greatful or just accommodation would be fine
   ta
Jon' lad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jon' lad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2005 at 20:15
I cant help you but im looking for the same. Would be wicked if you could let me know if anything commes up. Nice one
miia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2005 at 16:13
Is someone going to work in the Alps next winter? Or has someone been working in there? Id like to know how to apply and what are the best places to work?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic