FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Successful TUI reps 2015

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
summer15rep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote summer15rep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Successful TUI reps 2015
    Posted: 16 November 2014 at 14:18
Hey! 

I passed my Assesment a few weeks ago and im sooo excited!

I just want to find people before the training so we know each other!!
ClisaR View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ClisaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2014 at 14:57
which position did you apply for? I cant seem to find anyone at all applying for family entertainer!LOL would loved to have met with the group before the assessment like last year! Last year I made it successfully throughout the entire day but then recieved an email saying unfortunetely I hadn't made it.. Hope I haven't left it too late again this year!! im little more nervous for this assessment having to perform as last year I applied for holiday advisor Smile 
jodieslaterxxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jodieslaterxxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2014 at 15:34
Hi Guys, I had my assesment day at Manchester on Saturday was nerve racking but was a great day!! I have had the phone call that i have GOT THE JOB.. i am so excited!! who else has the job? xTongue
ClisaR View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ClisaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2014 at 18:02
Which role have you taken? Congrats!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jodieslaterxxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2014 at 21:40
Hi Clisa.

I have taken Kids rep 2015 Wink 
Im so excited. I still now cant get it to sink in!
Have you applied or have you already got the job? 

Jodie xx
ClisaR View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ClisaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2014 at 15:38
I've an assessment for family entertainer on the 11th 😄

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jodieslaterxxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2014 at 15:48
Well i wish you all the luck! make sure you let us know if you got through.

GOOD LUCK!!
ClisaR View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ClisaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2014 at 00:23
Thank you and I shall do ! 😘
saraho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saraho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2014 at 19:42
Hi everybody! just been searching the internet for info on TUI Assessment Days and found this forum. I've got an assessment day at Manchester this coming Thursday (27th) for the holiday rep position and was wondering if anyone else is attending?
Also I'm trying to prepare as much as possible as I can for the day so wondering if anyone that has already attended an assessment day has any useful information on the day about what happens and what to expect and if theres anything specific I should prepare?
Starting to feel really nervous about the day so any information would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks! x
georgialeigh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote georgialeigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2014 at 19:50
Found out today that I got the job!!!!! Such a good feeling!!!!
Joules79 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joules79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2014 at 11:37
How soon after assessment did people find out?
Had my assessment yesterday, made it through the whole day. Was at work last night overnight and had a missed call this morning while asleep. Is it good or bad to hear this soon?

Cheers
Joules79 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joules79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2014 at 15:09

Getting an early phonecall is good.

I got the job!

Woop woop!!!!
Emmmarosee1991 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmmarosee1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2014 at 00:29
Hi guys!

I have my interview at manchester on the 19th of December and I'm so nervous! Ive done a couple of seasons in ayia napa but i just booked a one way ticket and found work! I'm so nervous for this interview so any help on what they ask you to do etc to help me prepare would be great :)
Emmmarosee1991 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmmarosee1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2014 at 00:59
I have also just been looking through this site and noticed people talking about badges and prepared speeches? My email says nothing about this however ive applied for destination rep not child rep? Any help on this please I'm panicking a bit now!
Joules79 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joules79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2014 at 03:41
If you're applying for thomson/first choice rep there is nothing to prepare. I think it's different for kids reps/entertainers/scene
Bartley24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bartley24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2014 at 05:11
I had my scene rep interview yesterday. You don't have to prepare anything as all the scenarios and activities are different depending on the group. Just bring something to eat & drink and your documents and you'll be fine :)
Bartley24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bartley24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2014 at 16:55
Had my assessment on Thursday and got offered the job this morning!
Ah so excited to finally get a decent tan ...
rwcm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rwcm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2014 at 09:56
Originally posted by Bartley24 Bartley24 wrote:

Had my assessment on Thursday and got offered the job this morning!
Ah so excited to finally get a decent tan ...

Welcome to the company!
ClisaR View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ClisaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2014 at 19:39
Has anyone attended there assessment at Manchester? I would like to know if the room is going to be suitable for my performance piece! Message me thanks x
saraho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saraho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2014 at 18:35
Hi everyone, had my assessment day last week (27/11) and found out earlier this week that I have got the job as an overseas holiday rep which im dead chuffed about! just wondering what other people said in the one to one interview part where they asked what sort of area you'd like to work e.g. family resorts, couples, small and friendly etc. I didnt really know so i just said families or small and friendly although im now starting to think i wouldnt want to do small and friendlys and wondered if it was worth ringing recruitment to tell them as i dont know how much they take this into consideration when placing us?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic