FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Successful TUI reps 2015

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
summer15rep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote summer15rep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2015 at 13:12
Hey Bartley24 what position did you get? I will be going as a mainline rep, just seen yourfrom St Helens aim from Liverpool so maybe we could travel together if we had the same role/ training destination??? It would just be nice to meet someone before hand!
Bartley24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bartley24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2015 at 16:51
Haha would you really want to travel with a wool!?

But I got the scene rep but you never know, might be in similar resorts. Ive been looking to see who's local, there was only one other person from merseyside on my assessment day.
BethanyFord94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BethanyFord94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2015 at 20:29
Hey guys!
I've just got an email inviting me to complete a video interview with Thomson & First Choice for an entertainer. I just need help with one of the questions, if someone could give me some tips or any personal experiences that would be brilliant. They are basically asking me to put myself in the entertainers position and do something entertaining for 45 seconds. Has anyone else done this before? I study Performing Arts so I am able to sing a bit of a song, do a dance or anything like that? But do you think that they will like that as an interview? I'm really stuck on what they might see as 'entertaining' especially as it's only for 45 seconds.
If anyone could help me at all, it would be much appreciated.

Edited by BethanyFord94 - 02 April 2015 at 20:30
xxjade92xx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxjade92xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2015 at 14:59
Hi
I did my video interview a few days ago and then got and email inviting me to a assesment day :) think the video interview is just about showing ur personality being friendly and keeping eye contact xx
Ashleighjayneward View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashleighjayneward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2017 at 13:56
I know this was 2 years ago but I'm stuck on this now and would love to know how you did this. Really struggling on what to do
Any help would be great thanks x

Edited by Ashleighjayneward - 19 October 2017 at 13:57
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic