FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Successful TUI reps 2015

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Joules79 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joules79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2014 at 11:01
Work told me they've got my reference request last Friday. Sending deposit this friday. It's all going along nicely. Just wish the letter/call/email,about placements would be this side of Christmas.
Really want to know if I'll be working in Turkey next summer or if it's somewhere else.....
Emmmarosee1991 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmmarosee1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2014 at 12:05
What is the deposit for sweet? X
summer15rep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote summer15rep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2014 at 13:53
Hey sorry I've been on holiday! I have got the travel advisor role Has anyone heard anything with regards to placements?
Joules79 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joules79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2014 at 17:48
Originally posted by Emmmarosee1991 Emmmarosee1991 wrote:

What is the deposit for sweet? X

The £100 security bond that tui take to secure your position. Its refundable as long as you complete the season
Becca1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becca1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2014 at 18:57
Hi I have my assesment day on Saturday 13 at manchester, for childrens rep was wondering if anyone has any idea of what happens during the day i do know we do a presentation about our badge. Oooh excited and nervous hope it gose well 👍👍
Becca1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becca1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2014 at 18:59
😬😬

Edited by Becca1989 - 10 December 2014 at 19:00
Joules79 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joules79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2014 at 04:07
Just logged into my tui careers to see if anything new on there.
The link to my job offer seems to have vanished. But my reference info is still there. Is this normal?
Ami-xo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ami-xo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2014 at 11:58
Mines done that too!! So I'm sure it is normal, I panicked at first too. Glad I'm not the only one.
Joules79 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joules79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2014 at 13:54
I'm actually pleased someone else has the same thing. Was paranoid my current work
Had given me a bad reference!
Ami-xo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ami-xo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2014 at 18:48
Me too! Haha I'm sure that's not the case! Hopefully it's just because we're all up to date :)
Joules79 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joules79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2014 at 11:32
Have you sent your deposit in yet?
I spoke to them when I hit the job offer and they said I coujd send it on pay day next week.

Can't wait for placement information. Getting excited about that. Hoping for dalaman area of Turkey, you any preferences?
Ami-xo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ami-xo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2014 at 14:25
Yeah sent mine the week I was offered the job in November. Ah that's alright then.

Me too I just want to know now!! Sounds good, I don't really mind where I go to be honest, anywheres better than being in the UK lol.
emmalouiise13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmalouiise13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2014 at 16:42
Hey :) I have a job to be a kids rep with tui! Looking to meet people who have as well?! :)
Ami-xo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ami-xo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2014 at 20:35
Congrats! I got the kids rep job too! Can't wait :)
tommo_12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommo_12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2014 at 00:15
Got an offer for mainline today!

Bit shocked but really chuffed! Thought I had fluffed the interview up.
rwcm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rwcm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2014 at 14:15
Well done TOM, this time next year you could be enjoying your Christmas dinner in the sun like us!
Rosexo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosexo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2014 at 22:21
Hey I've got a job as a scene rep :) sent my deposit and did my references today, bit worried about my reference for mu current job, I haven't told them yet its going to be at least 3 months till I leave so not really sure when to tell them...

What happens with placements do we get to give any sort of preference or is it completely random?
rwcm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rwcm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2014 at 15:24
Historically the twentys reps who were existing knew their destinations, new to role had a centralised training course, may be Malaga or such place and were placed in teams subject to performance on the course, as scene is new I have not heard but I will speak to a mate of mine who will be the scene team leader and see what he knows

Rory
Joules79 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joules79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2014 at 03:37
I told my work about the job offer when I did my references. Now you would think I was leaving tomorrow! Not invited to training or team meetings "because you're leaving". Yes you've been been asked for a reference but until I actually hand in my resignation I'm not actually leaving! Grrrrr!

Wish they would hurry up with placements, not bothered about dates for fying. Just where I'm headed will do for now 😀
Bartley24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bartley24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2014 at 07:13
I asked them to delayed contacting my current work for about a week because my manager was away and so that I could to arrange to see him in person to tell him and they said they would. 
Get a text a few days later off the boss saying 'ring me as soon as they can'. When I ring he says 'I've had a reference request for you, are you leaving us?'
Luckily when I explained it all to him he said I'd be a t#@t for not doing it and that I could have any time off that I needed!

But yeah, I cant wait to know my placement either!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic