FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

tui presentation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
emmalouiise13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmalouiise13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2015 at 08:49
Hahah no worries! Oooo I hadn't thought of it in a darker colour hahah!! Good thinking! Yeah good luck Leah :) xx
rosehull View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosehull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2015 at 21:40
I GOT THE JOB!! :D

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmalouiise13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2015 at 21:49
Ahhh yay!! Well done :D congrats!!!!
rosehull View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosehull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2015 at 22:13
Thanks hun! I'll be attending the Milton Keynes training course as well! Can't wait! Have you found out where your being placed? Xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmalouiise13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2015 at 22:19
Yay! Sounds good! Nope :( did they say anything to you about being placed?? :)
rosehull View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosehull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2015 at 22:32
No hun I've got to go online and accept my contract and when it all gets processed they said I will find out! Xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmalouiise13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2015 at 22:34
Oh cool :) I just wanna know now!! Lol! Someone said it will be early to mid march and someone else said it will be 4 weeks before we travel out! So I dunno!! Lol I don't like all this waiting around haha!
rosehull View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosehull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2015 at 09:00
Yeah I only had to wait 24 hours to find out I had the job and that was horrible so waiting to hear where I'm based will be horrible did they ask you where you would like to be placed? Xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmalouiise13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2015 at 09:52
Yeah I left the interview at 3pm and 9am the next day I had the job :) I thought I hadn't got it tho! Hahaa!! Erm no you?
rosehull View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosehull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2015 at 09:17
that's so good and yeah I didn't think I had got it either!! and no hun I just wondered if anyone had been asked. did they ask you if you wanted to work in a sensatori hotel?? im strugglingnow with what clothes to take because they said you are mostly in your uniform and you don't need many items of clothes! xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmalouiise13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2015 at 09:46
Yeah I said no to sensatori but they then phoned me to ask to work it and I said no!!! Lol! Yeah I know but I've started packing and I've already packed too much Hahahaha!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmalouiise13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2015 at 09:47
Also what are you doing for your prop that makes you smile??? :)
rosehull View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosehull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2015 at 09:50
yeah I said no to a sensatori hotel as well haha!!! and a prop that makes me smile?!??! I'm guessing that is in all of my contract information? Why do we need a prop that makes me smile? xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmalouiise13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2015 at 10:12
Haha! Erm it's to present at training week to show our creativity :) xx
rosehull View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosehull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2015 at 10:16
oh gosh I didn't even know about that, what prop have you got to make you smile? do you know how long after training week is it we fly out because I want to work up until I go but I haven't got the dates to give to my boss! xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmalouiise13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2015 at 10:20
No idea when we fly but apparently we get our flight info at least 4 weeks before we fly out! I'm guessing it's around the 20th of April :) and atm I'm doing a paper mâché balloon with a collage of my favourite things on it :) xx
rosehull View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosehull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2015 at 10:29
ah that's really good then!! and that sounds so good!! I made a giraffe out of felt and stitched and stuffed it and decorated it and that makes me smile but do you think that is too simple because its only one thing? im so excited ive got the job but one thing im worrying about is the fact they said after the training day and references they could decide they don't want you anymore... xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmalouiise13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2015 at 10:33
If you like add me on fb might be easier to talk... Emma Louise Young and my pic is me and a kid in hats :) ahh no that sounds pretty cool your giraffe! Did they? They didn't say that to me... But esprit did at my last season and you had to be pretty shocking to fail training week :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic