FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Al Fresco workers 2015

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bex1990 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bex1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Al Fresco workers 2015
    Posted: 12 January 2015 at 13:34
Hi!
So I've been offered a placement to work for Al Fresco for summer 2015!
I'm so excited and anxious about what to expect! Anyone else working for Al Fresco this year? Where are you posted?
Pure Genius View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Genius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2015 at 16:07
Hi Bex, we are going as a couple to the South of France, have you had your contract through the post yet?
We have only had  an offer letter so far and an estimated start date. Where and when are you going?
Coleco82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coleco82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2015 at 00:31
You will all have a life changing experience, embrace and enjoy.
Steve
bex1990 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bex1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2015 at 12:59
Wow, when's your start date? Is this your first season too?
No I have only received my offer letter and estimated start date too, which is in April so not long to go! I am going to Italy! I can't wait to get out there now and get started! SmileSmile
paige123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paige123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2015 at 14:02
just been offered a job as a kids rep at sanguli in salou! anyone else heading out there? :)
Pure Genius View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Genius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2015 at 09:58
Aw how exciting for us all!! We are off to the south of France. This is our first summer doing this job so looking forward to it very much. Starting to plan our route down now as we are driving and getting the ferry over. We have had the forms to fill in about uniform and travel etc.

Bex, tiny bit Jel we fancied Italy but the South of France sound great too. Tongue

Paige,
Sanguli is a lovely site I know that area really well you will have a great summer in Salou make sure you find Bonds bar they will look after you. Wink
paige123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paige123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2015 at 17:37
Hello! Thank you, that makes me feel a lot less nervous! I will make sure I look for the bar ;). Do you no if it's mix of ages working as I am university student, although I get on with all ages of people :)?
bex1990 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bex1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2015 at 09:36
I think it will be a mix of ages... that's what it seemed like at the interview day anyway!
Yes i've received travel/uniform/bank forms and the insurance policy  now too. It's all getting very exciting!!!
Just waiting on flight details now!
LOL
paige123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paige123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2015 at 22:26
Oo that is good then :)! What is it you are working as? I Carnt wait!! When you do fly out? Didn't no we got our uniform before :)
bex1990 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bex1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2015 at 23:44
You get your uniform once you arrive on site. I've just received the forms about sizes etc that we had to send back! I'll be an overseas rep! Less than a month to go now so I can't wait now either!!
Excited to get there and just get to work now!!! :)
Mewalshy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mewalshy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2015 at 09:37
Hi all. We did our first season last year for AlFresco and were based at DelGarda for 3 months and Pra Del Torri for the final 3 months. It's a little daunting at first with lots of cleaning to do, the mobiles have been stored over winter and obviously get a little grubby. Make sure you take some old clothes for this early period and not something you don't want spoiling. I would take a quilt or sleeping bag with me too because it gets very cold overnight in April,May in Italy.

We're going also to South of France this year with AlFresco and will be looking after Charlemagne. If you need any info' or help please feel free to ask, good luck and most of all enjoy it.

Cheers Ian
EllenLouise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EllenLouise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2016 at 09:50
Hi Paige!

I am going out as a Kids Courier with Eurocamp/ Al Fresco in the middle of this month to Cambrils. I was just wondering what it was like last year? Did you enjoy it? What was the team like, were there a mix of ages?

Sorry for all the questions.
NiLake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiLake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2016 at 08:01
Originally posted by EllenLouise EllenLouise wrote:

Hi Paige!

I am going out as a Kids Courier with Eurocamp/ Al Fresco in the middle of this month to Cambrils. I was just wondering if you guys get great results with Crazy Bulk as I do? Did you enjoy it? What was the team like, were there a mix of ages?

Sorry for all the questions.

Hi Ellen how is it in Cambrils? I'm considering going there soon at some point but I'm not sure yet.

Edited by NiLake - 28 February 2020 at 10:22
Alice@AlFresco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alice@AlFresco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2016 at 10:20
Hey,

Just posting an update from Al Fresco Holidays, we are recruiting for 2017 and our first interviews are being held this Wednesday. We're a small and friendly camping company so Rep roles fill up quickly.

For more info visit: http://www.alfresco-holidays.com/work-with-us

Thanks,
Alice
Recruitment and Training Officer
Al Fresco Holidays
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic