FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Calling all babysitters!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JamesS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamesS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Calling all babysitters!
    Posted: 06 February 2015 at 18:12

Hi, I’m a father of two who although has a couple of babysitter options find the whole arranging process quite a struggle, particularly at short notice and often avoid requesting in fear of hassling the babysitters – I’d love to be able to see their availability in advance in order to be a little spontaneous and treat my better half!

I’ve got a couple of ideas to help parents and babysitters and although I’m confident in my ability but it all depends on whether babysitter could and would use it.

So, I’ve created a very quick survey to help me understand this, and your feedback will be greatly appreciated – Your data is completely anonymous (unless you choose to include your email address at the end for future updates).

https://survey.zohopublic.com/zs/WdCNKe

I hope you don’t mind me posting in these forums, I’m genuinely looking to solve a problem that I often run into and believe I can add value to the options we have available currently.

(PS it would be free!)

Thanks in advance

James.

JamesS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamesS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2015 at 16:12
Hi guys,

Many thanks to those who have completed the survey already - it's been a great help!

If anyone else would like to help us out, please do - it'll only take 5 minutes!

Thanks,
James
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic