FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Crystal Ski Assesment day

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
charleyxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charleyxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2015 at 11:27
Thank you :). Yeah they'll give you a call to let you know.
If you get the job you'll get a contract sent out by the end of this month
and you find out your resort in October!
Pennyisared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pennyisared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2015 at 22:50
I have been waiting since last Tuesday, the suspense is killing me.
is1ldur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote is1ldur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2015 at 22:56
I was there on Tuesday too! Manchester I take it? 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pennyisared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2015 at 06:50
Yeah it was! I take it you haven't heard anything yet?
is1ldur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote is1ldur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2015 at 16:34
Nope still not heard anything. Hopefully tomorrow!
charleyxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charleyxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2015 at 16:39
If anyone else gets the job, let me know ! :)
is1ldur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote is1ldur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2015 at 09:44
I heard this morning. Got the job!!! I'm in the FSA area as well. So happy and hope everyone else gets good news. Big smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pennyisared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2015 at 10:16
Hey, I got the call too!!
I will be off to Austria for the season, chuffed doesn't cut it.
charleyxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charleyxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2015 at 11:45
Well done everyone!!!
Alexander3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexander3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2015 at 09:21
I have a Crystal Ski assessment day on Tuesday and I'm so nervous! I've written a presentation but not too sure whether it's correct and I'm stressing out so much! Was wondering whether any of you have been to an assessment daylikethis before and whether you have any advice?
JWC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JWC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2015 at 19:11
Hi Alex
Just try to relax and be yourself. Everybody else there will be in the same boat so enjoy your time and make some friends. The day is really quite laid back, the presentation part is only two minuets long and everybodies is going to be a bit different. Big smile, relax, make an effort to get to know everybody and it will be over before you know it.

Good Luck :)

p.s what position are you applying for
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic