FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Esprit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kateetennis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kateetennis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Esprit
    Posted: 27 July 2015 at 11:53
Hey, I have finally decided to bite the bullet and apply to do a ski season. I am a Nursery Nurse and have been pointed in the direction of Esprit.Does anyone know much about them and how good/bad they are to work for?
Thanks!
THEchalethostcourse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THEchalethostcourse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2015 at 16:42
Esprit are OK but very big, try a smaller operator like Alpine Elements or Ski Beat
Hope that helps
LJ1912 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LJ1912 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2015 at 10:08
Hi Katie

I worked for esprit in 2012 as a Nanny, i was placed in a resort called Meribel. I LOVED IT the childcare program is big, but you are only all together at training. In resort there was 12 of us 5 nanny's.

I am Thinking of doing another season at the min. I will be applying with Esprit again. UK life is a big boring :)

SuperDench View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2015 at 11:45
I have done a few seasons for Esprit and they have all been great, it also depends what you are looking for in size, if you like a big resort with a big team ask for it! there are small ones with more personal teams too :)

Ill be out again this winter woop, do it, youll love it.
skinanny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skinanny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2015 at 12:52
Hi, I did a couple of seasons with esprit in Austria and had a great time. It was strange at first but the managers and my team were all so nice that soon we were all like family and had a great time together. I worked with more children and families than I would have in England so it was really good experience.
I was only going to do one season but loved it so much I went back for more! Once you've done one season you can request different resorts each time so you can go to lots of different places which is nice.

Give it a try I think you'll love it
xdaniellex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xdaniellex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2016 at 17:41
Hi,

What was the pay like for Esprit?
laura2268 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laura2268 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2017 at 23:24
Hey, I'm thinking of applying for a season with esprit as a snow ranger, but I'm getting nervous to apply now! haha, did you have fun out there? what was the accommodation like? and the people? i guess I'm just scared that I'm not gonna get on with anyone and be out there on my own :/ also was the pay as awful as its made out to be? - Laura
laura2268 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laura2268 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2017 at 23:26
Hey, did you go in the end? with esprit ? I'm thinking about applying for a snow ranger, and just want to know a bit more about them first aha!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic