FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sprogs.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Varek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Varek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2007 at 19:59
hehe, Well I could only take so much "DONT GO WITH THEM!!!!!" next it's going to me ChezMich going "DONT GO WITH HB!!!!" isnt it? !
lukeyrob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lukeyrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2007 at 20:01
Na Chez Mich has a good understanding that the big 3 are pretty much equal.
tinyjeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tinyjeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2007 at 20:47
Originally posted by Varek Varek wrote:

hehe, Well I could only take so much "DONT GO WITH THEM!!!!!" next it's going to me ChezMich going "DONT GO WITH HB!!!!" isnt it? !

you have the wrong opinion of chez mich,he dont go round sl*gging co.s off
Trish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2007 at 22:04
Applying to Holidaybreak, should I be successful is the allocation to Keycamp/Eurocamp random? I have a soft spot for Eurocamp, having done something ridiculous like nine holidays with them .

...amusingly, I remember have a sneaking crush on the couriers .

tinyjeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tinyjeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2007 at 22:08
Originally posted by Trish Trish wrote:

Applying to Holidaybreak, should I be successful is the allocation to Keycamp/Eurocamp random? I have a soft spot for Eurocamp, having done something ridiculous like nine holidays with them .

...amusingly, I remember have a sneaking crush on the couriers .

completely random,what sites did you holiday on?
Trish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2007 at 22:16
I have passed time with varying degrees of fun at....
Sameur - L'Etang or some such.
A big one with a lake in Alsace, the name of which escapes me...
St Amans des Cots - Les Tours
La Tranche - Bel, I believe
Berny Riviere...
St Cast, Brittany
Le Buge, Dordogne
Then a few before I was concious in Brittany and the Loire, where I apparently ate the play pen.

...so there we go. Who knows, one of you may be a courier I fancied

tinyjeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tinyjeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2007 at 22:22
i montaged or demo,d several of them but the only one i done a season on is berny n i was key camp nice site tho
Trish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2007 at 22:32
Yeah, it was a gorgeous site, but we were there in October time - low season and the campsite was about to close, so everything was winding down. Was one of the final hols I did with the family before point blank refusing to go... parents liked sites in the middle of nowhere. I must have been about 13... so just over 4 years ago . October 2002.

tinyjeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tinyjeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2007 at 22:35

Yeah, it was a gorgeous site, but we were there in October time - low season and the campsite was about to close, so everything was winding down. Was one of the final hols I did with the family before point blank refusing to go... parents liked sites in the middle of nowhere. I must have been about 13... so just over 4 years ago . October 2002.

berny gets good for the couriers at the end,campsite staff are real cool,free beers if they like ya and on the last night its drink the bar dry night all drinks free all night in the morning
Trish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2007 at 22:36
Good grief, sounds messy!
Niawms View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Niawms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2007 at 21:54
Originally posted by tinyjeff tinyjeff wrote:

berny gets good for the couriers at the end,campsite staff are real cool,free beers if they like ya and on the last night its drink the bar dry night all drinks free all night in the morning
lovely"!!
mr pastis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr pastis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2007 at 22:41
just up my street
Niawms View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Niawms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2007 at 13:14
tinyjeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tinyjeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2007 at 13:17
Originally posted by Niawms Niawms wrote:

what you laughing at nutty
ChezMich_Crew05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChezMich_Crew05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2007 at 13:32
Originally posted by tinyjeff tinyjeff wrote:

Originally posted by Varek Varek wrote:

you have the wrong opinion of chez mich,he dont go round sl*gging co.s off

exactly

never use the lords name in vain either

but seriously DONT GO WITH THEM
Trish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2007 at 15:40
Woot, got an interview with HB. Need to ring up and arrange a date... Any advice? Should one avoid wearing combinations of orange and blue?

ChezMich_Crew05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChezMich_Crew05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2007 at 15:55

Woot, got an interview with HB. Need to ring up and arrange a date... Any advice? Should one avoid wearing combinations of orange and blue?

orange and blue
Trish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2007 at 20:48
...speaking of which, what do you wear to this type of interview?!

tinyjeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tinyjeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2007 at 21:20

...speaking of which, what do you wear to this type of interview?!

they are quite formal so make an effort
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic