FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RHODES FALIRAKI 2016!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dannywelch87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dannywelch87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RHODES FALIRAKI 2016!
    Posted: 14 October 2015 at 15:02
Summer is over now and we are starting to find staff for summer 2016.

Faliraki is a resort on the island of Rhodes and there are a number of jobs going for next summer.

We require Female Dancers for the only events club on the island along with Experienced waitresses and Bar Staff.

We are also Looking for a dedicated sales team/PR's to sell tickets for our events which consist of Foam Parties, Paint Parties etc etc. The team would be expected to sell tickets around the resort on the streets and around hotels (excellent commission rates)

Accommodation is offered as well as a nightly wage paid in cash in resort. Hours will need to be flexible but are made up of an 8 hour shift. Drinks are free while working and some while on a night off. 

Bottom line we are looking for Lively people who now how to create an amazing atmosphere for tourists to enjoy there holiday but also expected to be professional and reliable.

If you fancy a few months in the sun then get in touch! 

Everyone welcome as experience is preferred but not essential for the right person

xjennatx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xjennatx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2015 at 20:08
Hi,
i am very interested in doing this next year. Please would you inbox me with more details. When would the start date be? Thanks. Jenna :)
katereillyx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katereillyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2016 at 18:02
Hi I am also looking at coming out to work end of May this year! I have been in touch with a few places regarding a job but more info on accommodation and getting to know other workers before going out would be good! Thanks Kate xx
charleyf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charleyf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2016 at 20:49
Hello, 

I'm Charley, 20 year old girl from Oxford.

I am also looking for work over the summer. his would be my first season so it would be good to have some information and a job lined up. 

I am a friendly bubbly person who is currently working in estate agency.

Facebook - Charley French - charleyannefrench@hotmail.co.uk

If you could email me any details and the start dates it would be greatly appreciated. 
Chellemost83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chellemost83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2016 at 15:33
Hi I am living in Archangelos and currently looking for work. I have many yeaes experience working behind a bar with basic cocktail knowledge ie mojoti, long island, sex on beach, mai tai, tequila sunrise etc. I am also interested in working as aPR person or similar.

I am a bubbly outgoing person that could pull in the crowds as well as my friend Ellie. Im 33 and she is 27.

We are both available to work immediately
Dazdevon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dazdevon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2017 at 10:53
Hi mate u still in faliraki
Dazdevon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dazdevon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2017 at 10:59
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic