FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Work a season snow ranger pay

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
es05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote es05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Work a season snow ranger pay
    Posted: 16 October 2015 at 17:00
Hi all! Ive been sent a contract today from work a season for a job this season as a snow ranger! There is a basic monthly pay on the contract but it seem really low (I expected low but not this low) so I was wondering if anyone that's going/done this job could tell me if that's actually what you get of if its more because there was mention about extras for different thing but I can't make 100% sense out of it! Thank you:)
gemmah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemmah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2015 at 19:49
what was the rate they were offering? Standard reps used to get paid £450 a month plus cash in hand euros bi weekly where i worked, and then the childcare staff used to get paid cash in hand for babysitting services on an evening! :)
es05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote es05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2015 at 23:13
I've found out its £150 basic rate of pay, £150 "scale rate expenses" (not sure what that this) and then 2 days holiday per month so it's roughly £300 per month
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic