FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TUI or in2action

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Alicejb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alicejb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TUI or in2action
    Posted: 16 November 2015 at 16:27
Has anyone worked for TUI or in2action? I have been offered a job with TUI and have an interview with in2action on Thursday, but in 2 minds about which one to pick if offered both?

I have also seen that you don't get offered a job with in2action until you have completed training week is this true?
x_deanna_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote x_deanna_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2015 at 17:42
How was the assesment day for TUI? I too applied for both and dont know which to choose yet, depends which one i get i suppose!
RyanJT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RyanJT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2015 at 07:21
Originally posted by Alicejb Alicejb wrote:

Has anyone worked for TUI or in2action? I have been offered a job with TUI and have an interview with in2action on Thursday, but in 2 minds about which one to pick if offered both?

I have also seen that you don't get offered a job with in2action until you have completed training week is this true?

In2action you have to do a 6day assessment course first before offered the job then a few weeks training then off to resort. I know nothing about TUI as ive never applied for them but I do know that when in resort for In2action you get 1 meal a day and you have to pay for your drinks so if TUI give you them things it would work out cheaper. I cant remember what the actual wage was either but overall it was good at In2action. This Year I'm working for Agency Remarc in April 2016, Kos or Corfu, they sound quite good if the others dont work out, Good Luck.

Edited by RyanJT - 29 November 2015 at 07:27
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic