FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

*****HELP NEEDED TUI/TC*****

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mollieannlyne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mollieannlyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: *****HELP NEEDED TUI/TC*****
    Posted: 30 December 2015 at 22:42
Hi All,

I have just had my video interview for both Thomas Cook and TUI today for the role of holiday rep. If i was successful at this how long would it be till my assessment day. do they give me a date or let me pick?

this is because my current passport is due to run out and I'm applying for a new one tomorrow. this could take up to 6 weeks to arrive. what would happen if my passport didn't arrive by the assessment date? id hate to lose out just because i need to renew my passport.CryCryCry

thanks in advance, MollieYing Yang

calana86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calana86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2015 at 14:25
For TC I did video interview got an email the next few days for assessment. Didn't get to pick and had about 3 weeks till my assessment day. Then found out on my assessment day that I got the job and now waiting on contract. If you wait till after your assessment day you may not have time to get the passport sorted before your induction?!? 

I know it varies but I renewed my passport in April and it took 2 weeks! and I didn't pay extra etc.

Good Luck 
caitlinduffy13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlinduffy13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2015 at 16:25
I would make copies of your last one and email TUI explaining everything. It took a week to get a passport via check and send at the post office before so it might not actually take 6 weeks. Good luck
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic