FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Traveling to Eurocamp Interview

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lauz94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lauz94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Traveling to Eurocamp Interview
    Posted: 18 January 2016 at 20:25
Hello! 

I have been invited to attend for interview for a 2016 Holiday Courier position and am just looking for travel advice as I will have to travel to the interview from overseas.

Has anybody experience of doing this? I am aware that both Liverpool and Manchester airports are pretty much equidistant from the interview location, but I am trying to factor in the public transport (train, bus) connections that I will need to take once I get to the airport. I would love to know if anybody has an opinion on which airport would be the easiest to travel to the interview location (Hartford Manor) from?  

Thanks in advance! Big smile
gillian90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gillian90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2016 at 18:19
hello! congrats on your interview.

I also have an interview for eurocamp for the first time, as a senior courier though. super excited and nervous about it. Im travelling down from scotland so I was like yourself trying to find the easiest, quickest and cheapest way to travel down. 

Was going to fly down, but was soooo expensive to fly from Glasgow :( 
 Having a good look at both bus/train transfers I think Manchester looks the easiest bet. Get the bus from the airport to Altrincham, then a train to Greenback station, then 5/10 min walk to hartford manor. My google travel thing says thats roughly about 1hr and 20mins.

hope this has been some help to you.

good luck :) 

lauz94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lauz94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2016 at 18:28
Hi, thank you for your reply! 

From what I can see, I think you are right. Manchester looks as though it provides the easiest connections. 

Congrats on the interview to you also! Best of luck :) 
Fraaan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraaan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2016 at 18:06
I didn't realise the group activity was being interviewed! Shoooot! I messed up so bad :,( :/ oppzz... fingers crossed the other interview made up for it..... :S
gillian90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gillian90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2016 at 21:39
i missed up the group activity bit swell, our group missed the first meet up with the other group... I'm off to loire france next Thursday lol I'm sure you will hear back soon :) 
eurochrissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eurochrissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2016 at 23:03
-i worked for them 10 years ago, put a lot of hard work in for them on various sites,
doing good work, working with couriers who couldn't care less for the guests who
provide them with a job!, couriers who wreck the sites they are working on and 
create disruption and hard work for reps and staff alike, i had good reports from
some of the guests who stayed, eurocamp couldn't have cared less about this, i'll
post some more soon...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic