FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

interviews club 18-30 this month?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
*$a$ha* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *$a$ha* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: interviews club 18-30 this month?
    Posted: 05 February 2007 at 18:27
olla! dont no if im typin in the rite box or watever 9dont really do all this computer sh*t) but anyway just wondering if any1 as got an interview on the 20th of feb for club 18-30's coz im sh*ttin it! big time n dont wana be the only 1!
bme2day View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bme2day Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2007 at 14:08
Hi at last sum1 who is going in on Tue 20th at Bradford look like ill be seeing you there? can umessage me on myspace.com/bme2day or Msn bme2day@hotmail.com im geting the train up the day b4 and staying a cheap BB, your not the only 1 sh*tiing it..... get back tome ... skye x
wadey_baby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wadey_baby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2007 at 15:37
Hey read a few of your posts..some of you seem a bit worried so if you have any questions just give me a shout n il try and help without giving too much away,,
i'l be an assesor at the academy so good luck and i'l see you there

steph, Malia Team Leader x
*$a$ha* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *$a$ha* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2007 at 18:04
hello peeps so glad i got a reply off sum1, skye i have put u on my msn list thingy mine is babydoll6811@hotmail.co.uk so i will ave a look out for u wen im on the computer next, and i havent got a clue what my space is so i dont think ill bother wiv that 1 rite now!
hi steph my main worry is that i havent spent a lot of time preparing anything as i work alot. im crap at maths and dont really have time t watch the news and stuff, i have had a go at my 2 minute presentation thing and will do some more of it tonight, but most of the posts i have read on here everone seems to have put hours of hard work into everthing and i havent really had time, but this is a really big oppertunity for me and i dont want to have ruined my chances! ahh help please if you can! sasha x
wadey_baby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wadey_baby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2007 at 20:09
hi guys how did it go, anyone get through to skeggy?

g.luck x
Denniston View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denniston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2011 at 04:36
Originally posted by wadey_baby wadey_baby wrote:

Hey read a few of your posts..some of you seem a bit worried so if you have any questions just give me a shout n il try and help without giving too much away,,ipad 2 Sleeves     ipad 2 Cables      iPad2 Pouch Cases
i'l be an assesor at the academy so good luck and i'l see you there

steph, Malia Team Leader x

Edited by Denniston - 16 June 2011 at 04:38
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic