FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

In2action / TUI / Thomas Cook summer 2016

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KGraceH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KGraceH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: In2action / TUI / Thomas Cook summer 2016
    Posted: 27 February 2016 at 16:36
Hey all,

Ive got 3 interviews lined up,

In2action - Skype interview on monday, assessment 18th-30th march, 16th april fly out

Thomas cook - assessment on 12th march at manchester

TUI - assessment on 19th march at manchester

Has anybody else applied/worked for these companies, any advise??

Many thanks,

Katie
AmeliaT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmeliaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2016 at 15:10
Hey what roles have you applied for? I applied for both Thomas Cook and TUI and got both! Your assessment days are quite late did you apply for late starter?
KGraceH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KGraceH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2016 at 19:40
Hi,
Thomas cook is kids rep
TUI is sports & hangout entertainer.

I applied on the 20/02/16. So they were the nearest local dates to book on the assessment, otherwise id have to travel to london and I live in yorkshire.

Have you already had your assessments then?
Ladysam1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladysam1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2016 at 21:03
I have my assessment on the 12th too. First time I've ever done anything like this.
Any ideas what happens in these days??
Goodlad24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goodlad24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2016 at 12:38
Hi I applied for in2action don't to upbeat about not getting the job they don't employ that many people.
KGraceH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KGraceH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2016 at 11:19
I got offered the In2action job
Laurenwatson19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laurenwatson19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2016 at 13:05
Hiiiii KgraceH!!

I have also been offered a job with in2action and I am going down to the assesment on the 18th!!

Have you accepted it? And are going to the same training?

Lauren 😊
Kovacs480 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kovacs480 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2016 at 15:07
Iv got my assesment on the 12th at manchester have u done ur presentation yet?
Kovacs480 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kovacs480 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2016 at 15:08
Mines for thomson
KGraceH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KGraceH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2016 at 15:45
They have changed my training date to april the 30th, which is ages away!
KGraceH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KGraceH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2016 at 15:48
My thomson one is on the 19th, I haven't done my presentation as of yet because Ive got my thomas cook one this saturday, I want to get that one out of the way first.
How have you gone about your presentation? what position have you applied for?
Kovacs480 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kovacs480 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2016 at 09:39
Iv got my thomson one on the 12th at manchester airport 10am and iv applied for a scene rep job 18-25 got to do one on ideal destination and an excursion thats offerd but urs might be different message me on here if u want :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic