FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Child care

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BrookeWalker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrookeWalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Child care
    Posted: 08 June 2016 at 16:22
Hello my name is Brooke Walker and I'm from Northern Ireland , UK . I've got my level one in childcare and I'm almost completed my level two . I'm thinking about taking a few months out and gain some experience on the job . I was wondering if anyone knew of any jobs or volunteer opportunities available and will be willing to take on someone new to this line of work . I'm 17 years old and I'm very interested in going out in the world now to gain some experience and try and help others and make a difference in at least one person's life . Thanks for reading my post and I hope to hear back from some of you guys soon with some responses and suggestions.
Suzie92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzie92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2016 at 11:28
Hi Brooke,

I just found your post and wondered of you were still looking for a job?

I've got a job with Esprit ski for a ski season working on the childcare side. They emailed the other day to say they are still looking for qualified nannies (L3) and nursery assistants (L2).

Here's the link for more information.
http://www.workaseason.com/work-for-us/winter-jobs/childcare/childcare-jobs/nanny/

As a qualified teacher I wanted to experience other childcare options and thought this would be a good way. I'm going to Italy in November until April and I get time to ski too!

Suzie
xdaniellex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xdaniellex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2016 at 17:42
Hello,

What's the pay like for Esprit please?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic