FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Interview help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
5tan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5tan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Interview help
    Posted: 24 June 2016 at 13:56
Hi all so I have decided to take the leap in to season working I'm planning on making winter 16 -17 my 1st season and I have a couple of interviews lined up. But I have hit a stumbling point and need some advice.

Hear in the U.K. I am a multi traded construction worker. And have applied for maintenance roles for the ski season in val d'isere
My problem is this

Hear is my interview outline of what to prepare
You will be interviewed as part of a group and there may be more than one job role at the interview.
During the interview you will be set various tasks, assessments and questions and it will last a minimum of 3 hours.
You will be asked to speak for two minutes about yourself and why you want to work for the company in the above role.

Pre-Interview Task
Please prepare one of the below for the job role you are being interviewed for.
Maintenance - Prepare a presentation or demonstration that shows your understanding of an overseas multi-skilled trade's job and its potential duties.

Now I have an idea of what work will envolve   Things like assisting guests that have lost their keys. Minor plumbing work. Snow clearing. Etc etc so my question is how do I make a presentation on overseas maintenance and make it interesting. I'm normally quite creative but this has me stumped.

Any help and advice appreciated.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic