FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ex Thomson reps-Help please!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
daisy1103 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daisy1103 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ex Thomson reps-Help please!
    Posted: 24 November 2016 at 02:36
Hey everyone!  Hoping someone can help me.  I worked for TUI back in 2007 in Menorca and am desperately trying to find the address of where I lived in staff accommodation while I was there.  I am emigrating and need all my addresses for paperwork.  Anyone else worked in Menorca and could help or pass on a contact that could help (TUI head office couldn't help other than give the resort office email address).  Any ideas anyone???  
showboxdownload View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote showboxdownload Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2016 at 17:11
TESTEX is a leading developer and manufacturer of textile testing equipment since 1991, focuses on developing and manufacturing textile testing equipment, Martindale Abrasion and Pilling Tester. Our customers are most happy with our:
toptierbusiness1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toptierbusiness1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2017 at 18:11
Thank you, you cant believe how appreciated i am for this response, Xenon test chamber. This post was truly written an excellent form. how much work was put into defining this article is clearly seen.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic