FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2017 Season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
foois View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foois Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2017 Season
    Posted: 04 March 2020 at 19:29
Hey guys! What are your predictions for summer 2020? It really looks like this virus outbreak is not for the good. And it will be the quietest season ever. What do you think? I live in area code areaphonecodes.com/united-states/310. Here so fat it is safe. But seeing what’s going on in Europe, I believe it is better to miss this season completely. Or do you believe it will be all over with the arrival of the warmth?

Edited by foois - 05 March 2020 at 19:50
bom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2017 at 13:46
ahd7g
remanyssa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote remanyssa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2017 at 14:44
amc22495 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amc22495 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2017 at 11:21
Currently on my second season with Eurocamp in the Riviera and I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice. I've been on this site for a month now and I really don't like it and want to move. Who would I contact to go about this? My area manager or?

Edited by amc22495 - 26 June 2017 at 11:21
Ryan.R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan.R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 13:26
Hi there! I've just been offered a job as kids courier with Eurocamp. My training day takes place soon and I will find out after that where I will be working. I was just wondering if there is anything I should be prepared for/expect when I arrive at my camp? Are there specific hours that kids couriers work each day e.g 9am-7pm? Thank you!!
CharlotteB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CharlotteB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2017 at 15:46

Hi there, I hope its okay to post here...I am developing a new TV series and am looking to hear from people who would like to reunite with someone from their past. Perhaps you have lost touch with friends you used to go raving with or had a holiday romance that you didn't manage to get a phone number for and cant stop thinking about? If you'd like to try and reunite with them we'd love to hear from you! Thanks, Charlotte
radicaljo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radicaljo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2017 at 22:09
Found out my flights today, was a nice surprise :) Flying to Pisa then I'm guessing catching a connecting flight to Corsica or even ferry possibly. To anyone that has already done a season. Have you used a caxton card before?
kate2408 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kate2408 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2017 at 22:56
Hmm, well you're only really paying for food, odd few toiletries and your stubbies, I've done okay with about £400/450 before. ASM's or maintenance guys tend to take you for a big food shop as soon as you get there, first few weeks you're doing montage and setting up the reception so there's not much time to go on days out, wait until you get paid before you venture out. Make sure you stock up on alcohol from the supermarket too as the campsite bars can be expensive, you can get a bottle of prosecco in Italy for 3€ I remember and beer and wine is cheap too, for Corsica too I'm guessing
radicaljo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radicaljo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2017 at 22:01
Only finding out your flights a week before is a bit rubbish but oh well.. Kate, how much money do you recommend for us to take for getting by on the first month?
kate2408 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kate2408 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2017 at 20:05
I'm on Lake Garda this year in Peschiera, and don't worry about that at all, the people you're with will turn into your second family seeing as you all live together, eat together and work together, but if you have any problems speak to your ASM they're great at helping you out
Ali123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ali123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2017 at 19:27
I think I will!! That's true, think I'm just nervous because it's a big change but I still can't wait! I'm just slightly worried about meeting people and if i get on with the person I'm living with aswell, just small things like that I worry about haha! By Thankyou for your help, you've made me feel a lot calmer haha! Oh wow, where abouts in Italy are you?
kate2408 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kate2408 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2017 at 19:19
You're going to love it!! Don't be nervous it's a really good experience and being near Venice means it's cheaper to visit and you can visit when you want, let me know if you have any questions, I'm working for al fresco this year but eurocamp and al fresco basically work together and I'm based in Italy too
Ali123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ali123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2017 at 18:59
Oh wow, I've never been before but it looks stunning! I'm on pra delle tori, it's not far from Venice! I can't wait, so excited but really nervous to haha!
kate2408 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kate2408 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2017 at 18:51
Italy is amazing, this will be my third time going, do you know what campsite you're placed on? You're gunna love it
Ali123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ali123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2017 at 18:36
Hey, I've been placed in Italy, looks so amazing there 😁 and ohh right think I need to be more patient then aha, thanks for helping😊
kate2408 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kate2408 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2017 at 18:31
Hey! Where are you off to? They don't usually send you your flight details until a week before you go, so you might just have to hang tight for now haha
Ali123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ali123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2017 at 18:15
Is anyone working for Euro camps this summer?? If so do you know when you find out what airport your travelling from with times and stuff! Found out where I'm going and what date just wanna know more haha... please help!
kate2408 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kate2408 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2017 at 20:18
My definites to take are warm clothes for the start and end of season, it can get really cold at night, laptop, try and get a good wifi adapter too so the wifi signal is stronger too, wifi tends not to work as great in the staff live area, a tea towel, because as soon as you wash up it will be the greatest thing to take that people forget about, I like to take dvds and a small personal DVD player with me, some nights aren't sociable when there's massive storms, people tend to stay inside their live vans and tents, some English food like packets of instant noodles etc I got sick of eating pasta all the time and some plug adapters because the staff vans tend to have European plugs as they're normally ex customer vans, I'll let you know if I can think of anything else
radicaljo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radicaljo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2017 at 19:59
Yeah it seems like a lovely island, it's pretty small so hopefully it won't be too difficult getting to other areas. Do you know when you fly out yet? Also i'll be starting to think about things to take with me soon, do you have any must haves to take with you that you can recommend?
kate2408 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kate2408 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2017 at 19:17
This is my third season now, I've never been to Corsica it looks really nice. Sometimes the smallest campsites can be the best, I was on Eden a few years ago and there wasn't much to do around us but that was the best season I had as there was lots of other companies on site too :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic