FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Crystal Ski or Alpine Elements?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
skiquestionz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiquestionz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Crystal Ski or Alpine Elements?
    Posted: 14 July 2017 at 10:54
Hello! 

I've been offered a Ski Rep role with Crystal Ski and am also waiting on a response from Alpine Elements and I'm not sure which one to take (if I'm offered both). 

Resort and country doesn't bother me as much as the experience of working for the company. 

I've heard mixed reviews of working for Crystal (they treat you as a number, work long hours vs you make good money and it's lots of fun) and don't know a lot about working for Alpine (some good reviews, some not-so-great glassdoor reviews). 

Has anyone worked for either company and can offer insight? Or even worked a season and seen from afar what each company is like? 

Thanks! 
K
Crystalskirecruit217 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crystalskirecruit217 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2017 at 11:25
Hi, 

Did you apply for Crystal Ski through TUI or separately? I'm asking if you did apply thought TUI how long did it take for them to get back to you about you getting the Job? 

Thanks, Big smile 
old man of lech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote old man of lech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2017 at 14:49
I haven't worked for Crystal but the tales I've heard about their staff accoms puts me off them totally. Having worked for Alpine for a season, all I would say is I wouldn't again.  Pity it's those two you have a chance with.
skiquestionz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiquestionz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2017 at 14:53
Any particular reasons why you wouldn't work for Alpine again?
old man of lech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote old man of lech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2017 at 15:13
Yes there are, but I have no intention of airing them on a public forum.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic