FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Al Fresco placement

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
weeze04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weeze04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Al Fresco placement
    Posted: 19 July 2017 at 17:32
Hiya,

I was given the opportunity to work for Al Fresco way back in March time. I told them my start date would be the 1st July, but I am still not away working for them yet.

I was wondering if anyone was in the same situation as me?
Or if this has happened to anyone in previous years?

I am very confused about the whole process, and the company are very vague about it all when I have contacted them asking what is happening.
nelizabeth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nelizabeth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2017 at 17:24
The exact same thing happened to me. Was offered a job back in May and when it came to 1st July no-one had been in contact with me. I sent them three emails asking what was happening and they ignored all of them. In the end I wrote an angry review on their Facebook page and won't be working for them at all this summer.
Alice@AlFresco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alice@AlFresco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2017 at 08:05
Good morning weeze04,

I am pleased to hear you were welcomed to the team in March 2017.

When applying and accepting a High Season position with Al Fresco Holidays, we request your available start and finish date which is then used to allocate you when a position becomes available during this period. We do however, aim to contact all available Reps within 14 days of their start date with further information regarding allocations. I am sorry to hear that on this occasion we have not fulfilled this. 

Please can you contact me with your details and/or email overseas@alfresco-holidays.com and we will investigate this for you.

Kind regards,
Alice
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic