New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - HOW DO PEOPLE WITHOUT NIN APPLY TO ANY JOBS IN EUR
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HOW DO PEOPLE WITHOUT NIN APPLY TO ANY JOBS IN EUR

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tizman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tizman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HOW DO PEOPLE WITHOUT NIN APPLY TO ANY JOBS IN EUR
    Posted: 26 August 2017 at 09:34
I am an Australian with a british passport so no visa issues there, just that, I dont have a Natoinal Insurance Number and it seems every european ski season job website on the entire internet is UK based and requires a national insurance number...... my question is, How do people from France, germany, NED, BELGIUM, AUSTRIA ect Apply for jobs in the ski season??? when they require A UK national insurance number... Surely there are other websites or recruitment agencies that hire people without one ! its driving me crazy ! Can anyone help please... And no i cannot get a NIN because I dont want to travel to UK just to get one.
old man of lech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote old man of lech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2017 at 14:57
Well the first thing you should do of course is apply for a UK NI number. Not sure if you need to apply in person but if you are coming to Europe for work anyway it's not too much of a detour is it? If you have a UK passport there should be no problem. That at least gives you access to the UK TO's advertising for staff.
Those european season workers probably only work for TO's from their own countries so no need for UK NI number. Most of these jobs are worked under the 'posted workers' rules of the EU.
As for jobs on the internet, you would need to have your searches in the language of the country you want to go to. Searching only in English will naturally bring up English results!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic