FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for ski season management position

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lsamuel1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lsamuel1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for ski season management position
    Posted: 03 September 2017 at 14:50
Hello! I am currently looking for a winter post as a hotel assistant manager which pays upto £1000pcm plus expenses. Does anyone know any companies that pay this type of wage? Last time I worked a season I was earning just under £700pcm and it simply wasn't enough for the work carried out! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!
old man of lech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote old man of lech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2017 at 14:44
Lsamuel1. The pay you describe is actually about right in fact maybe slightly above average for a UK TO's pay. If you think you will get any better pay from them. No chance. You will need to apply directly to European hotels for a 'proper' salary. I've worked for 3 UK TO's and they all pay peanuts. Fortunately I have my own source of income if I require more cash, HOWEVeR, do not forget they do include in the package ski/board equipment, season insurance, 3 meals a day, usually all the chalet wine you can drink,(I didn't say that did I?), and accommodation.  That package, depending on which resort you are in could be worth as much as a 1000 euro a month on its own, so the salary is spending money only. Either accept that from a UK TO or go directly to overseas hotels.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic