FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Apply for Visa to Canada

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Getu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Getu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Apply for Visa to Canada
    Posted: 29 March 2019 at 07:46
I am Ethiopian live and work in my country I NEED WORK PERMIT VISA IN SEASONAL IN any work in CANADA SEASONAL ....

MY CV IS ATTACHED ...AS FOLLOW   Name:-GetuAbuhay
Mobile:-251-918069831/https://wordpress.com/wp-login.php?action=rp&key=CCUNqBdvfDwgcsljZneY&login=getuabuhayhagos
Application letter

Dear Sir/madam/
I would like to apply ,

at the category in place o . I have graduated from international reputed higher learning institution in Ethiopia,JimmaUniversity withBSc degree in crop science.
I am very passionate to learn in your institute at estimated Education for me. I am sure that the course I taken and qualification that I gained the required years ‘service in university and over seven yearsExperience at the office will fit your requirement.
In closing I would like to assure you that if I get the opportunity at the place   , I will dedicated myself and fully commit to satisfy our country if I get the opportunity. The detailed for the necessary information can be obtained from curriculum vitae please consider my application and contact me in the above address. I would come for interview in any time convenient for you.                                                                                                      
                                                                                                  Yours sincerely
GetuAbuhay

PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Full Name:GETU ABUHAY HAGOS
Address:AmaharRegion, Ethiopia.
Phone:+251918-06-98-31
E-mail:getuabuhay31@gmail.com
Date of birth: oct16/1976 E.C)
Place of Birth:Metema, Ethiopia
Marital status:-married
LANGUAGE SKILLS
               Reading    Speaking    Writing
Amharic ExcellentExcellentExcellent
English    Excellent     ExcellentExcellent
Tigrigna    Good        GoodGood
EDUCATIONAL BACK GROUND
Elementary:-Metema primary school with Excellent performance
Secondary:-Metema Secondary school with Excellent performance
Preparatory program:-Aykel with Excellent performance
Awarded:-Degree in Bachelor of Science (BSc)
Computer skills:-Microsoft office, Microsoft word, excel, power point. etc
Working experience
1.     Agronomist -metema rural agricultural office for one year & eight month
2.     Crop production and protection, inventory control and sampler inspection of sesame crop at humeraEcx for 3 years and 4 month
3.     Currently at Metema trade industry market development office as production quality promoter 4 year   and 8 months,     and currently as market price information expert
HOBBIES :-
     Be Vision able to fruit full Objective
     Working in groups
Reference :-getasewagenche –tel-0918048779- SBN AGRICULTURAL COORDINATOR
Gtachewhalie -251918227374, gmail-getalem1234@gmail.com

KellyLondon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KellyLondon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2017 at 15:40
Hey There - does anybody know the requirements to apply for a 12 month work visa to Canada - and do you need to have a job offer before you apply for the visa? 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic