FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Worldwide Kids 2018

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ciara_xo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ciara_xo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Worldwide Kids 2018
    Posted: 17 October 2017 at 23:15
Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone has been accepted to work with WorldWide Kids for next summer 2018?

If anyone has had experience working with this company, any information or tips would be appreciated as I will be working for busiest months of the summer (july and august) although not sure where im being placed yet, possibly in Greece

lucyfrewx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucyfrewx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2017 at 23:41
Hi I was accepted to work with WWK from the start of May till the end of August, my first year doing this so no idea what to expect but very excited :)
Ciara_xo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ciara_xo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2017 at 15:04
Its my first time aswel so dont know what to expect either! Also really excited 😃 i havnt heard anything back from them since I got accepted. Have you?
Tom D-L101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom D-L101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2017 at 17:23
I've been accepted to work with WWK this summer as well from May - September really looking to it. 

Are you going to be working at Ikos Olivia or Oceania? I'll be at Oceania 
Ciara_xo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ciara_xo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2017 at 21:05
Aw great, i’m not sure what resort im placed in yet. Only got my contract a few weeks ago. So excited to hear where i’m working hopfuly i will find out soon. Did you find our straight away?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic