FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Whose going to be a tc service rep 2018?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LouisaL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouisaL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Whose going to be a tc service rep 2018?
    Posted: 29 November 2017 at 09:04
Anyone just been for assessments and offered the job?

Who going to the academy feb/march 2018?

LouLou1402 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouLou1402 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2017 at 09:44
I had my assessment on the 18th November I'm just waiting for my contract to come through now
Scottrobsonx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scottrobsonx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2017 at 11:56
What’s the assessment day like this year?
LouisaL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouisaL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2017 at 23:34
Hi loulou congrats me too x
Scott, fun! Don't think they've changed it from other years by the sound of it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scottrobsonx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2017 at 23:36
Do u get a calculator with the maths test? I’m taking my own but just wanted to ensure we do actually get to use them!
LouisaL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouisaL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2017 at 05:43
We didn't do any tests but the ones who applied for admin went in a different room so they may have
Bobby12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobby12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2017 at 10:01
Hello! I haven't been to the assessment day yet, mines on the 14th of December. Could any of you help me out on what the day will entail? rather nervous and trying to get as much info as possible so I can be some what prepared haha, thanks!Smile
LouisaL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouisaL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2017 at 11:05
Hi Bobby

No need to worry at all just be yourself.

Arrive and give them your ID get to know others there as well.
Meet the team interviewing you.
Get into small groups and do a quick 5min activity
Do your presentation in small groups
1-1 interview

Approx 4 hrs total

Done lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scottrobsonx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2017 at 12:57
Hey! Yes the day starts with a presentation from the company with videos that are already on YouTube etc, then it’s a really short groupwork exercise then presentations within that group. Then it’s 1-1 interviews! Really quick day and absolutely nothing to worry about. Everyone is beyond friendly
Bobby12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobby12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2017 at 00:54
Aw thanks guys! I read about maths and english tests and got a bit worried Confused sounds a lot easier haha thanks again Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic