FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Worldwide Kids 2018

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jamezg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamezg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Worldwide Kids 2018
    Posted: 12 January 2018 at 08:46
Hi! Is there anyone here working for WK Summer 2018? If so, where?!
u_smile View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote u_smile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2018 at 18:11
Hey Jamez,

I have been offered a position as teen club supervisor but I'm still deciding whether to take it.

Have you worked for them before? If so, how was the experience? It seems like a lot of work for very little money. Is it worth it?
jamezg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamezg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2018 at 08:56
Hi U_Smile,

Where have you been offered Teen Club Supervisor?

It definitely is worth it! This will be my third season with Worldwide Kids. You will have lots of fun - experiences you couldn't imagine! And you'll be in the beautiful sunshine! As for the money, it's most likely the same with every company. You'll survivešŸ˜

u_smile View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote u_smile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2018 at 10:07
Oh wow! That has actually persuaded me!
I don't know what resort yet as I hadn't accepted the initial offer yet until today. Where have you worked in the past and where are you this year?
Kovacs480 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kovacs480 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2018 at 13:21
hey guys i got offered teen supervisor this morning and iv accepted so excited to work for wwkc :)
jamezg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamezg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2018 at 19:24
Hey!

Awesome, congrats! Where will you be based?
Kovacs480 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kovacs480 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2018 at 14:59
Hey
They have offered me marbella Corfu
But i may take another job with them so i can work a longer season because the teenager supervisor job is only for 2 months of the season  

where are you guys going ?

jamezg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamezg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2018 at 17:58
Hi Kovacs,

I'm working at Sani Resort.

Good luck whatever you choose!
ehbee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ehbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2018 at 19:06
Hi all,

I have accepted a contract with worldwide kids this summer! very excited to get stuck in Smile
Will be my third season, but first with Worldwide kids 

Was wondering any returners:
How do you pack with just 20k of luggage (I have had double that in both my previous seasons and was over weight when I get to the desk in the airport twice, packing light is not for me lets say) LOL
What is the accomidation genreally like? 

Other than that I am super super excited to get stuck in summer 2018!
Kovacs480 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kovacs480 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2018 at 19:16
what resort are you going to ?

ehbee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ehbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2018 at 16:58
Hi Kovacs 

I got Corfu MarBella too as kids club supervisor, first time as a supervisor role! very excited to get stuck in and see Greece Smile

Kovacs480 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kovacs480 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2018 at 13:59
hey thats great :)
if you want ill add you on fb let me know your name
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic