FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Eurocamp 2018

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ErinMac26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErinMac26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eurocamp 2018
    Posted: 05 February 2018 at 11:41
I’ve been offered a job with Eurocamp for the 2018 season and I’m just wondering how long it takes to get your allocation? Also, I was told in an email that I would soon receive a letter of agreement and was just wondering if this letter is received in the post, or if it’s an email? I was offered a job almost a month ago and still haven’t heard anything.

Any information would be helpful!

Thanks

Edited by ErinMac26 - 05 February 2018 at 11:47
Zaralou92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaralou92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2018 at 15:10
I’m exactly the same!
Had the email yesterday to offer me the position but have no idea where or when you receive the info it says on the email I’ve logged on to the recruitement portal too to see if anything has come through on there but nothing
theohuggins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theohuggins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2018 at 19:05
You normally receive all information about 2 weeks before they want you to leave :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic