FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thomas Cook Assessment Day 2018

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SamGeo150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamGeo150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thomas Cook Assessment Day 2018
    Posted: 06 February 2018 at 20:44
Hey! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ

I have just got my invitation for an Assessment Day in Manchester Iโ€™m the 24th Feb with Thomas Cook.
This is to do Admin abroad. I am just wondering if anyone can help with the below:

- Any tips or a general idea of what happens on the Assessment day?
- Rough pay estimate for the Admin role as canโ€™t find anything online?

Also is anyone else going on the 24th Feb to Manchester?
As I am flying down from Aberdeen so would be great to meet/know anyone beforehand! โ˜บ๏ธ

Thanks!!
Mogwai82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mogwai82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2018 at 18:56
I have just had a email today to attend Manchester on 24th. I'm travelling down from Edinburgh well hopefully but the train prices are a bit higher than usual. Hopefully I can make it.
SamGeo150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamGeo150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2018 at 20:17
Oooooh yay! ๐Ÿ˜Š another Scottish person haha!

Yeah it turned out flights were cheaper than the train for me! Hopefully you can make it!

Are you for Admin too or Service Rep?
Mogwai82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mogwai82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2018 at 06:54
Haha flights were double the price of the train when I looked yesterday.
I'm going for kids rep!!
Hope I get there too
SamGeo150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamGeo150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2018 at 10:47
Awww no!! โ˜น๏ธ And well fingers crossed!!

Ooh a kids rep would be a lot of fun haha!
LozD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LozD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2018 at 16:48
Did you get the job?
ddon94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ddon94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2018 at 14:37
Hi everyone!

I just got the email offering the job as service rep today, anybody else ? 

zoelaylee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zoelaylee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2018 at 09:45
Hi guys,

I got the kids rep job last week... just waiting for my contract. Have you joined any groups on facebook?
ddon94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ddon94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2018 at 09:56
Not joined any groups just yet, I've just signed my contract and returned it. Awaiting further info,
Feel free to add me on Fb if you like :) Its Daniel Donnell - 2 guys in my profile pic and a rugby team photo as cover :) 
missykidrauhl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missykidrauhl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2018 at 19:21
Hi guys, 

I'm looking to apply to be a summer rep next year. I was just wondering what advice you could give me on the assessment day and what they look for? I've seen a few people mention a presentation about a destination, do you get given this before the assessment day so you have time to prepare? Also, do you get to choose the destination you present on?

Finally, I'm English but I also speak a bit of Italian and am still learning. I really want to be placed in Italy, but I am aware you can't completely choose your destination. Has anyone been given Italy and would advise me of how to maximise my chances of being given it? I also read that they put you in a location you're most suited to, would me speaking Italian boost my chances of being given Italy? I just wouldn't really want to go anywhere else, so I don't want to waste my time to be offered somewhere completely different! 

Thanks Big smile
rollermum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rollermum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2018 at 17:05
Hi did anyone attend the training day in Faro for customer service jobs today or attending on the 29th? can anyone tell me what happens on an assessment day thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic