FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tui scene rep

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
xriverstownx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xriverstownx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tui scene rep
    Posted: 23 March 2018 at 03:23
Hiya guys, 

So i got alert on my email about 1 am about Tui scene rep, so I applied and it said they get back to me about five days. If I make the next stage that would be in video interview. Anyone have any tips what i should wear for this and make up wise? If I make it through that then I would have to travel from Ireland to UK Shocked

Any tips much I'll be so grateful. I can't believe they are advertising so late and near the season.
ddon94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ddon94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2018 at 13:24
Hello! I was interviewed by TUI this year but wasn’t successful. For the video interview I wore formal clothes but as it was webcam literally just saw a shirt so I wouldnt worry too much as it’s mainly the personality they are looking to find out - for example one of my questions was “ if you had 3 emojis to describe yourself, what would they be and why?”. The recruitment day is interesting; various parts to it. Intro, group activities, an individual task and then 1-1 interviews. Good luck with it all, my advice would simply to be yourself and not assume you know what they're looking for. Don’t be shy but don’t be overpowering and I’m sure you’ll be fine :) Im now a rep for Thomas cook, hope that helps

Danny x
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic