FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Insight into TC training academy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ddon94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ddon94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Insight into TC training academy
    Posted: 14 April 2018 at 12:11
So to start, make sure you bring smart clothes as uniform standards are enforced
It’s an intense 10 days, you will be divided into smaller groups
Generally 9am starts, finish at 6 then sometimes evening sessions 8-9
Spare time is minimal

Workload is intense; top tip - the 1 hour prior to tea is a great chance to get on with presentations because of not you’ll be up all night finishing them off

Try not get your heart set on a particular location as you’re not guaranteed to get your first choice. Try not get too attached to the people there too, keep in touch but trust me you will cry when you have to say your goodbyes

You won’t find out your placement until the last day, you get a 1-1 and your uniform and then come together as a larger group before being told where you’re heading for the summer.

One key thing on the final night DONT get too drunk! If you miss your flight / transfer you jeopardise all the hard work youve put in!

There are 3 reasons you won’t become a rep; it’s not for you, TC don’t think it’s for you or conduct. Just remember you’re always being assessed and watched. You don’t represent yourself you represent the company too. Overall have fun and I hope this insight helps a little!

I’m off to Rhodes this summer so if you’re heading out, message me x

Dan
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic