FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

bitcoin trading

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hsonyiq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hsonyiq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bitcoin trading
    Posted: 13 May 2018 at 08:06
bitcoin trading

Topic text:
I never did any bitcoin trading before. However, we can say that today everyone is talking about bitcoins. 1 bitcoin equals to thousand dollar. The amount keep raising and it can be traded into cash. How cool is that? Many websites offers to people to earn bitcoin online but most of it are scam. Do not simply jump or trade your cash online to any promising website that said will make you rich in just couples of minutes. Check the sources first before doing anything. One other method to earn bitcoins is by gambling. Once you start gamble, you might get addicted to it as your money will increase from time to time. But it also has risk. It is either you get money or lost your money. Some bitcoin cannot be traded into cash. You may use it for redemption or keep it in your bitcoin wallet to use it later online. 91898
https://www.x-crypto.com

Edited by hsonyiq - 13 May 2018 at 08:10
Emma_J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emma_J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2018 at 11:22
Hey hsonyiq!
I'm also a newbie in crypto. You are absolutely right as for scammers in the field of cryptocurrency trading! I spent a lot of hours looking for a reliable platform. Actually, my friends told me about CryptoBitUp. The company is rather new, it was launched in 2017. It is regulated by the FMRRC and the National Bank of Georgia. I started with registering a demo account and trying my luck. I was satisfied and decided to invest real money. The platform offers a lot of interesting trading opportunities including an abundacne of trading tools, personal brokers, analytics, and comprehensive training materials. Truth be told, I came across system lags twice. Fotunately, they weren't crucial for my positions. On the whole, i'm satisfied and can recommend this broker. But, be ready for a long verification! It's a must there). So, not all brokers are scammers.
Kuper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2018 at 20:40

Hey guys, Think twice before choosing cryptobitup for currency trading. I worked with them 5 months ago and it was a big stress for me. First of all they asked me to provide a lot of documents for some verification. It took me a day to prepare all scans for them. I was ready to start by they checked my docs during 3 days! I thought they offered round the clock support but when I contacted them with verification questions on Saturday they answered me only on Monday evening. I could have some urgent request. Anyway, I was disappointed with such behavior, so I decided to choose other broker. I don’t know if all their services are unprofessional.

Emma_J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emma_J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2018 at 12:25
Hey Kuper!
I understand your dissappointed. Verification on CryptoBitUp was a huge hassle for me as well. It took me almost 4 business days to get verified. All brokers operate as money service businesses where protection agains financial crimes and all kinds of scams is a must. However, I wish verufucation on CryptobitUp were less complicated at least for minimal accounts. As for untimely responses of the CryptoBitUp tech support team you are absolutely right. There are cases when urgent responces are stricly required. Fortunately, the guys do not leave issues unanswered, they respond later. And they are very polite. This problem really exists but it isn't common.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic