FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Eurocamp

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dant14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dant14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eurocamp
    Posted: 22 May 2018 at 20:52
Has anyone ever had a eurocamp interview before? Got a Skype one on Thursday and seeing if anyone has any tips

Thanks

Edited by dant14 - 22 May 2018 at 21:05
LaurelCox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurelCox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2018 at 05:09
I attended once when I was working for a cheap essay writing service. The interview was fine, no presentation or anything, just questions! I have answered all the question. Unfortunately I unable to join.  It was really good with it being on Skype especially when you don't have enough time to travel there. Good and easy questions and it makes you feel relaxed as well. Nothing to worry. 

Bosemao42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosemao42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2018 at 09:24
Nope! I am scared on online interviews. My brother gives a lot of interviews like that, I can ask him about this one. I am currently busy with my LSAT Prep and so it is not a thing that I should be worrying about but I can prepare myself for everything.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic