FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1 item allowed . . .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
ChezMich_Crew05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChezMich_Crew05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 17:39
Originally posted by titch titch wrote:

i know your only saying it because i told you so but thanks anyway i feel better now!!!

what ever gave you that impression
markyf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markyf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 17:39
Originally posted by campingchick campingchick wrote:

Hi to all u joining L*c*s Southern Revolution 07 . . . You will all be glad to know that it starts next Saturday . . . Well, thats when I actually leave the armpit of europe . . also known as the uk and spreading the C*i*e*s Charm to the south! Woop woop . . bring it on!

Anyway . . . As I am driving down . . i thought that it may be nice to offer you all the chance to have 1 food/toiletry item that you miss from blighty, delivered to you on arrival in the area . . ie . . 1 bottle of HP sauce . . 1 pack of bacon . . 1 pack of sausages . . etc etc - due to weight restrictions on flights etc . . . .

I have to limit it to 1 item per person, maximum cost 3.00 . . otherwise it could spiral out of control . . and for obvious reasons (perishable items!) it also has to be limited to peeps within the cote d'azur as I wont be going anywhere else till may . . I cannot guarantee delivery of the items . . but will give it a damn good try! and I will not be looking at the internet after 9am Saturday (better put the date so people in the which weekend post dont get confused!! . . .so thats Sat 24th . . i repeat Sat 24th . . ) so any orders after that time will be lost!

Supercic . . may need your assistance on this one if it gets carried away!

So . . . Let me know what you would like (within reasons!). . .tiny jeff . . .this includes you 2!

Can't wait to see you all again soon . . . .

Me x

Also Lucy on top of my digestives can the lovely H have some mini cheddars (she'd tell you herself but they don't have electricity for computers in middlesborough!!)
titch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote titch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 17:40
Originally posted by ChezMich_Crew05 ChezMich_Crew05 wrote:

i know your only saying it because i told you so but thanks anyway i feel better now!!!

what ever gave you that impression

i realy dont know!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChezMich_Crew05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 17:48
well that makes 2 of us

so end of
tinyjeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tinyjeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 17:51
leave her alone nath or il see you on the 20th.us litluns got to stick together
titch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote titch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 17:52
Originally posted by tinyjeff tinyjeff wrote:

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChezMich_Crew05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 17:52
fair enough just keep them lagers long and cold

think deffo a few up chez mich is in order

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChezMich_Crew05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 17:54

Originally posted by tinyjeff tinyjeff wrote:

behave yourself

tinyjeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tinyjeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 17:54
titch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote titch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 17:56
oh sorry nath are we pikkin on you??!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChezMich_Crew05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 17:57
yes, yes you are

titch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote titch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 17:58
sorry

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChezMich_Crew05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 17:58
whatever
titch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote titch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 17:59
oh bless!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChezMich_Crew05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 18:02
no not ah bless ive had enough of this sh*t

laters
titch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote titch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 18:03
soz nath from the bottom of my heart please will you take my appology x
supercic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supercic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2007 at 17:37
Originally posted by campingchick campingchick wrote:

Hi to all u joining L*c*s Southern Revolution 07 . . . You will all be glad to know that it starts next Saturday . . . Well, thats when I actually leave the armpit of europe . . also known as the uk and spreading the C*i*e*s Charm to the south! Woop woop . . bring it on!

Anyway . . . As I am driving down . . i thought that it may be nice to offer you all the chance to have 1 food/toiletry item that you miss from blighty, delivered to you on arrival in the area . . ie . . 1 bottle of HP sauce . . 1 pack of bacon . . 1 pack of sausages . . etc etc - due to weight restrictions on flights etc . . . .

I have to limit it to 1 item per person, maximum cost 3.00 . . otherwise it could spiral out of control . . and for obvious reasons (perishable items!) it also has to be limited to peeps within the cote d'azur as I wont be going anywhere else till may . . I cannot guarantee delivery of the items . . but will give it a damn good try! and I will not be looking at the internet after 9am Saturday (better put the date so people in the which weekend post dont get confused!! . . .so thats Sat 24th . . i repeat Sat 24th . . ) so any orders after that time will be lost!

Supercic . . may need your assistance on this one if it gets carried away!

So . . . Let me know what you would like (within reasons!). . .tiny jeff . . .this includes you 2!

Can't wait to see you all again soon . . . .

Me x

Crikey boss, you've lost the plot! Very generous of you.

Suppose I can be of assistance though. Was planning on bringing a coolbox of bacon, sausages and other goodies anyway!
Catch you at some point on the 1st of March. Just got the drive there and back, a car mot and a dentists appointment between now and then.
Has anyone heard from Yo? Do you reckon smiler will want anything??
lukeyrob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lukeyrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2007 at 18:40
maybe a humour implant... can u get them off ebay???
titch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote titch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2007 at 19:01
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic