FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

accommodation canada

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
IsBlonde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IsBlonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: accommodation canada
    Posted: 01 April 2005 at 13:05
Where would the best area place be, to look for accommodation in Alberta for the skiing season?
And what should i expect for the rent?
IsBlonde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IsBlonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 16:52
Ps.

Which is best to stay in, to get work and for the slopes, Canmore or Banff?
malibulucy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibulucy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 17:51
banff is definately the place for ski season work, some employers will provide accomodation especially if you work in a hotel etc-dont expect it to be glamourous though! if you have transport then canmore would be a good place to look for your own accomodation it is generally cheaper than banff but is not usually an option for people unless they have their own transport as the busses are irregular and you do NOT want to be stood hitching in -30!
i will probably be PMing you soon anyway with all the info you want so i will go into more detail then for you

Luv Luc x
IsBlonde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IsBlonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 10:08
Thanks Lucy
I hear you are off on 11th April. Have a great summer.

scotsman75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotsman75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 16:13
Lucy,

Don't mean to hijack your conversation but wondered if you might be able to answer some very basic questions before I start exploring further. I'm potentially wanting to do a season in Canada (prob. Banff) 2005/06 instructing or chaleting. But don't know if even in May I've left this too late for when I want to go? Also do you know anyone who has instructed or gone the chalet route? Would be nice to have the inside story.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic