FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Crystal Ski Team Rep 18-19 / Any other Ski Reps

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hbee004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hbee004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Crystal Ski Team Rep 18-19 / Any other Ski Reps
    Posted: 28 June 2018 at 19:38
Hi all 

Just got my phone call today to say that I was successful at my experience day and therefore have been offered the role of Team Rep in France for the 18-19 season. 

Any one else in the same boat or still waiting to hear? 

:) 
Jay2018 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay2018 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2018 at 17:37
Hey! I have my assessment day next week and hoping to work in a French resort. Congrats on your offer, that's amazing! Any advice for the assessment day?!

Jay
hbee004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hbee004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2018 at 17:55
Thank you! 

All I would say is be confident but not overconfident. It seemed to be like the most outgoing people got sent home half way through the day. The tasks are pretty straightforward and actually more enjoyable than I thought they were going to be. Just relax and enjoy it! 

For the group task, be careful not to let your group to lose focus on the actual task and make a note of the time you started. 

Good luck - let me know how you get on!
siwjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siwjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2018 at 15:34
Hey guys!  Congrats on getting the job.  I have my interview on Tuesday at Manchester airport from the team rep position - Been trying to do my research for potential questions/scenarios but a lot of the forums seem outdated!

Just wondering if you were able to go into a bit more detail with regards to the group activities involved/written test/potential presentation and interview questions?

Much appreciated!

Thanks
SkiBunnyyy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkiBunnyyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2018 at 19:27
Congrats on getting your position!

I really want to get a rep job for the season - how do I apply through Crystal? Totally new to me!
hbee004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hbee004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2018 at 17:48
I've only just seen this sorry! I hope it went well! 
hbee004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hbee004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2018 at 17:49
Originally posted by SkiBunnyyy SkiBunnyyy wrote:

Congrats on getting your position!

I really want to get a rep job for the season - how do I apply through Crystal? Totally new to me!

I just applied through the TUI jobs website. The application form is fairly straightforward and then if you impress you get invited to a video interview which is no where near as scary as it sounds. 

Good luck.   
oliverholland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oliverholland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2018 at 17:46
Hey, do you have any tips for the video interview and for the experience day if I get through to it? I'm totally new to the job scene but I've been skiing regularly for years, hopefully that'll be able to offset my lack of experience.
alohaganx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alohaganx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2018 at 10:59
A lot of the forums are talking about a presentation... I haven't heard anything about that for this year though has anyone got any tips on what to expect on the day?
Alexw2298 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexw2298 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2018 at 16:08
Hi Guys,

I have a Crystal Ski experience day at Manchester Airport on the 13th of sep, does anyone have any info on what the activities are or just any tips in general? Also if anyone is going on this date can feel free to send me a message :)

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic