FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

:(

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
elliekl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elliekl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: :(
    Posted: 15 April 2007 at 09:19
was meant to b sttin off 20 mins ago to dover but havin second thoughts :'(
Morag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2007 at 11:29
ellie gooooooo!! ull love it i promise!! if u dont then just come home
but dont not go an regret it xx
alicio View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alicio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2007 at 11:31
uh oh!
shonawells87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shonawells87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2007 at 12:10
go ellie go! ur post was 3 hours ago so im guessing you've made up your mind by now. but what Morag said is right, if you don't go you'll always know u had the chance to do something great and u didn't take it! at least if you go and you hate it, you can come home. aaaaaa this is dramatic! i wanna know what happens!
welshy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote welshy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2007 at 16:37
go go go its the best ever, gutted im not going this yr due to commitment but going for 4th season next yr. its awesome
txt_eva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote txt_eva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2007 at 16:59
Give it at least a week or two... the first few weeks are toughest... after that it jsut gets better

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shonawells87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2007 at 17:35
do u think by the silence it means she went?
beccy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beccy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2007 at 19:16
I'm guessing so....if she didn't she'd surely be sat at home leaving messages on here!
welshy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote welshy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2007 at 19:31
they will be gutted if they didnt
elliekl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elliekl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 09:37
i went... and now im home! was a very bad time to go. in end i got very home sick(i know i wasnt there long)... and got a funeral today which i felt i had to be there.. very dissappointed in my self that i felt the need to get home but never mind. whats done is done. nice talking to u all over past cupla months. hope u have great summers. xox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shonawells87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 16:40
aww jobbies! oh well, u did what u felt was right so thats the main thing. sorry it didnt work out how you'd hoped!
escocesa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escocesa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 17:48
Originally posted by elliekl elliekl wrote:

i went... and now im home! was a very bad time to go. in end i got very home sick(i know i wasnt there long)... and got a funeral today which i felt i had to be there.. very dissappointed in my self that i felt the need to get home but never mind. whats done is done. nice talking to u all over past cupla months. hope u have great summers. xox

Don't worry, the camping game isn't for everyone, and at least you tried. You'd have regretted it if you hadn't gone.

Hope you get a nice summer job elsewhere
CourierD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CourierD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 17:49
Better luck next time Ellie, give it a 2 week go next time.
You'lle get used to the messy cooktent and stuff
BiancaEC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BiancaEC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 17:51
Originally posted by elliekl elliekl wrote:

I did the same thing the first time i went to work abroad, i went home after only 4 weeks.

Don't give up though, i went to Germany a few months later and i had an awesome time. Just because this experience wasn't the best, doesn't mean the next one will be!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic