FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

E-Sprit Ski Jobs this yr anyone?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
XxXashXxX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XxXashXxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2008 at 20:26
heya im starting with esprit november, first time workin abroad, dnt knw were im goin yet, wots it lyk?
leekenzie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leekenzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2008 at 11:03
hey, no idea its my first season to. what is it your goin out to do?
If u go to facebook and search esprit/total ski u should find a page with everyone who's been and going(should)if not giz a shout, leekenie@hotmail.co.uk xxxx
XxXashXxX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XxXashXxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2008 at 19:52
hia im going to do childcare just found out its belle plagne in france im going to thanks
leekenzie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leekenzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2008 at 00:49
cool cool so u'l be on the coaches leavin on the 30th, do u no what letter yet im n G i think cant actualy mind, hehe xxxxxxxx
XxXashXxX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XxXashXxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2008 at 18:24
yeah will b, im on coach B cant wait finish my job tmoz n then gota start packing xx
leigh View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2008 at 14:05
I'm going out with ski esprit in January. Had my interview today and they offered me the job on the spot..well impressed.
leekenzie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leekenzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2008 at 14:40
Congratulations!! might see ya in january xxx

XxWEExxADxX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XxWEExxADxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2010 at 11:04
HEY EVERYONE

JUST A QUICK QUESTION, I HAVE JUST APPLIED FOR A JOB AS AN ELF IN LAPLAND, HOW LONG DOES THIS PROCESS TAKE AND WHEN WILL I HEAR BACK FROM THEN :)

XXXXXXXX
herecomesthesun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herecomesthesun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2010 at 12:21
Only a few days, if you get an interview, you'll probably hear after the interview in about 48 hours. However - it is late to be applying for an Elf for this season now, it all kicks off in only a few weeks time - you never know tho, just be prepared for them to say they only have positions in the Alps left.

Good luck whichever way it goes.
thewonderer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2010 at 14:58
you probably know this already but all the elf posistions were recruited for before the 13th october. thats what they told me when i was interviewed on 13/10. hopefully you get interviewed for something else, but if you don't next year apply in june time and you get a better chance then.
good luck
stela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2010 at 09:45
yeah thats a good idea, i did a storysack last yr , i was a nanny, and others did like rice krispy squares tht theyd made at home, games, stuff like that. anythin wud do really,.
louby-lou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote louby-lou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2010 at 14:13
wow, I started this topic 3 years ago when I set off to be a nanny in Austria for Esprit!
Glad to see you're all getting advice from it tho!
I did a story sack also, and I was a nanny, and someone else did rice krispie squares haha!
But seriously guys, DONT WORRY!
When I finally started work , I realised they took on 'anybody' who had a minimum of two brain cells. You didnt even need experience in childcare... well unless you were a nanny of course!

Hope you all get the positions youre after and enjoy yourselves!!

Oh I also recommend finding the Esprit groups on facebook and making friends before you go, cause I didnt and found loads of people had already made friends before they got there through that!

If you want any more info email me at lozzle123@hotmail.com

xx
hidonlinestore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hidonlinestore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:17
I love January. Because its time to picnic or enjoyment.

hidonlinestore.com 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic