FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

17th July

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Elle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 17th July
    Posted: 11 June 2007 at 20:03
Hello, is anyone leaving around the 17th of june? i'm going for about 2 months have no idea where yet but very excited. really nice to read all of the discussions and get a bit of inside info!!!
missyouloveyou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyouloveyou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2007 at 11:06
the title of the topic says 17th of july but then you've said june inside? i'm going 15th of july, if you meant july :) so excited!
Reue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2007 at 17:48
and im going 19th of june if you ment june ;)
Trish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2007 at 12:34
..and I'm going out on the 18th of July, I know now!!
Elle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2007 at 17:55
Oppps!! Sorry I did mean July. I haven't heard from them since found out I got the job. Has anyone been given a definate date yet? I couldn't go earlier because my mum is getting married on the saturday and I wasn't allowed to go out and back again for it. Where do you all want to go to?
Trish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2007 at 20:40
Well - with any luck you're going on the 18th, with mee!
I don't mind where I go, really. I don't fancy German/Benelux as I do not even vaguely understand the language...
South of France or Italy would be best. Other than that, the further south the better!
You?
Elle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2007 at 21:00
That would be good defo at least we would
know someone! I really want to go somewhere which is gonna be hot like south of france, spain,or italy would be great. i really don't know what to expect going to be scary but exciting at the same time how u feeling bout it all? have u got a facebook?
Trish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2007 at 21:52
Yep... I have facebook, search for Trish Scurfield - I'm the only one!
x
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic