FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

club 18 - 30

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 50>
Author
ilovetobite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilovetobite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: club 18 - 30
    Posted: 17 October 2007 at 16:24
hey!! anyonre got an interview for club 18-30, mines is on saturday. whoooo cant wait!!

katie :D
xxxx
Kirsty-22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirsty-22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2007 at 17:00
Mine was yesterday!!! its so much fun!!! i met loads of great people and hopefully did everything i could have done. I sooo hope i get the job :-)

they send the letters out on monday so should find out on tuesday!

Good luck for saturday babe

x

Shaana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shaana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2007 at 23:26

I got mine on sunday...very nervous Confused

How was it kirsty?? x
Kirsty-22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirsty-22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2007 at 16:53
Ahh dont be nervous hunni you will be fine! Just be yourself and i'm sure yourll get the job.
My friend damion has his interview tomorrow too so look out for him!
good luck everyone who has interviews!!!
its a fun day.. i wont go into too much detail but they look for enthusiam, LOADS of initiative and drive. The way you present and SELL yourself too. theres 2 tests to do and 3 tasks for you to take part in one of which is your 2 min presentation.. then there could be a one on one interview for SOME of you.

let me know how you get on x
Shaana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shaana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2007 at 22:51
Hi Kirsty!
   I think my interview went okay,im happy with how i presented everything although pursuading them to go fox hunting was hard :( I met Damion...bless him! If you see him say "that bloody badger" hahaha and tell him not to let the spellin mistake get him down :D

shaana x
Kirsty-22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirsty-22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2007 at 16:37
hi shanna

glad your interview went well. ooooh he told me about the badger and the spelling mistake bless him, he was proper gutted!!

so the time has come and the letters of who passed those interviews last week. Hopefully will get one tomorrow or wednesday! im sooo excited, yet so nervous.. cos damion told me only 6 people got the job on thursday (my interview day) i think i've got a good chance, i was lucky enough to get a one to one interview so felt that gave me a better chance.. i enjoyed the day so much and had a good laugh. met some amazing people also!

good luck to everyone!!!

come post on here how you got on

xxx
ilovetobite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilovetobite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2007 at 23:46
hey everyone! had my interview on Saturday! was along day n a lot of waiting around but loved it n met so many nice ppl! wasnt as bad as i thought it would b! Role on the post! am so excitied! fingers crossed for uz:Dxxx
Kirsty-22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirsty-22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2007 at 10:03
I'm still waiting for the mail to arrive! i just wanna know now the suspense is killing me haha x
Kirsty-22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirsty-22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2007 at 17:23
yayyyyyy!!! i got it!!! :-)
ive not actually read my letter cos im in london visiting friends.. but got my nan to open it and tell me.. I passed the group interview wooo
now its the induction in feb to proove myself and i've got the job!! wooooo so happy!!

does anyone else know yet???

xx
Shaana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shaana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2007 at 19:19
Congratulations Kirsty! I havent had my letter yet, im feeling slightly negative now Confused Hopefully ill be put outta my misery soon. You excited about the induction weekend?? x x
Kirsty-22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirsty-22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2007 at 19:49

Thanks babes!

omg yeh im soooo excited now!!!

dont worry to much just yet.. a few of my friends who i met the day of my interview are also waiting for their letters.. i think there is just a problem with the mail.. hopefully you'll get your letter tomorrow hunni! ill keep my fingers crossed for you

x
Shaana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shaana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 17:52
Im in.....yey!!!!!!!! are you going to the reunion cos it mentions it on the letter and my mom recons that they want you to go! x
Kirsty-22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirsty-22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 20:29
ahhh well done babes!
two of the girls that i met on the day called chanel and kerry also got the job!
yeh we get a free place too if we can go. i wasnt going but i will be now!! ill be ringing up tomorrow! are you gonna go babe!
email me if ya like and if ya wanna go with me and the girls i met in bradford

x
fabio1605 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fabio1605 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 22:18
i got an interview! Mines in January!!! whats that about!!! why am i so far behind you all!!

When ya'll apply!

add me on msn fabio321@hotmail.co.uk

Wouldnt mind knowing what to expect on the interview
fabio1605 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fabio1605 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 22:23
hang on!! Once youv passed the induction!its not a deffitnite answer to say yes uve got it!! Theres more after the interview!!!!
Shaana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shaana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2007 at 00:13

Hi fabio. the interview consists of a 2min presentation on yourself, a general knowledge n maths test and you gotta sell excursions and summat really weird i had to try n get em to go foxhunting. Its not as scary as it sounds. If you pass that you gotta go to the academy in feb which were going to. x

Kirsty-22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirsty-22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2007 at 11:23
We just applied earlier than you thats all. They still have more group interviews to do. Then they will have a total of 130 people to go to the induction in Feb at Butlins. They told us that after that induction weekend they choose between 70-80 people and those ppl will be reps :-) They also let us know that weekend in Feb if weve got it and where we will be going and when.. so me and shanna only have one last stage to go.

x
amyjane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amyjane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2007 at 21:08
hey guys....i applied last year and got placed in Malia for summer 07, ended up i couldnt go coz of family commitment but im headin wherever my manager goes this yr!!!

gud luk at the academy kirsty nd shaana....u will both enjoy it so much!!

any qu's, im not an expert but ive been there before,
just add me

amydoll56@hotmail.com

xx
Kirsty-22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirsty-22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2007 at 12:51
Thanks amy.. as you know i've sent you an email now! :-)

Anyone else going... or have already been to the acadamy?

and who is going to the reunion this year?

x
fabio1605 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fabio1605 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2007 at 17:43
a

Edited by fabio1605 - 04 May 2018 at 12:08
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 50>
  Share Topic