FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

club 18 - 30

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 50>
Author
xxxelectro-retroxxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxelectro-retroxxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2009 at 22:08
i got my interview on sunday in manchester......so scared!! but also very exciting anyone else there that time???? xxx
danny21pboro View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danny21pboro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2009 at 22:09
i am hows you are you on facebook
Kirsty-22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirsty-22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2009 at 09:04
Me too add me on facebook kirsty-22@hotmail.co.uk
fiverforever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fiverforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2009 at 14:27
woop! im on sunday tooooo, wat times evry1 gettin there 4? im leavin worcester bowt half 8, absolutely cackin myself!!!!
xxxelectro-retroxxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxelectro-retroxxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2009 at 17:38
haha yeah i get there for about half 8 aswell.....woop woop

am getting really nervous.....and have no idea how am gonna mange 2 do that presentation
throbber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote throbber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2009 at 18:18
hey peeps anyone got an interview saturday 31st?
danny you from peterborough whens urs m8, were abouts in boro u from?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danny21pboro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2009 at 18:27
alright mate im from orton what bout you.. im going up on saturday and staying there saturday and sunday night where are you from? my interview is on sunday tho..
throbber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote throbber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2009 at 19:31
from new england, but live in bretton now m8, u bin 2 an 1830s interview before?
any idea wat goes on?
chantelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chantelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2009 at 19:39
hi iv got my interview on sat and just about to obook train tickets bt my mums thrown the confirmation letter away so just wondered if any1 knew wt time we have to be ther for??
xx
throbber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote throbber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2009 at 19:49
hey chantelle we gotta be there for 12 noon, have u still got the address?
sara077252 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sara077252 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2009 at 21:39
hey throbber and chantelle i got my interview on sat too, staying up friday night cuz comin from bournemouth what you guys doing about getting there?? I have never been before I am sooooooooooooooo excited!!! also kirsty honey can you please tell me i Know we do our presentation, what kind of questions do they ask in the one on one interview and what kind of stuff is in the general knowledge test?? Thank you!! XXXXXX

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fiverforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2009 at 19:22
how's evry1 think they got on today? im not too sure : S
sianeybaby View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sianeybaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2009 at 19:48
hey..i went on saturday and think it went well..it was soooo much fun enjoyed the day so much!!!how did it go for you?xx
throbber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote throbber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2009 at 22:02
hey sian i went sat too, not sure how i got on think i messed up my public speakin lol, fingers crossed

bonniejames View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonniejames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2009 at 23:30

hey guys, had my interview today and i think i alright (even though i was called to have the extra panel interview after everyone had gone). the maths and the general knowledge seemed ok and then talking about myself wasnt too bad. but i really thought i did well pursuading the 2 reps to do WWE wrestling hahahaaa !

how does everyone else think they did? add me on facebook - iambonniejames@hotmail.co.uk
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danny21pboro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2009 at 17:34
hey hey hey everyone how did you all do on sunday i think it went ok and was not called back for one on one interview good luck to evryone and lets hope we shall be meeting in skegvegas i cnat believe you had to talk 2 fully grown men to wreslte that should have been quite easy lol i had to sell sand hahahahah
bonniejames View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonniejames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2009 at 18:33
hahaaaa sand?! how random ! what did you say about that then?
welllll actually danny, i had to pursuade the blonde girl and the funny guy to do wrestling together ! the girl was like "actually, i broke my leg the other day" and i said "just pad it up and make sure its all safe and you can still do it!" i said it was £5000 a fight and they could design thier own costumes and have a james bond theme tune ! HAHA

how was your nights out in manchester?
yeahhh i hope that i get through to skeggy ! let me know how everyone does :)
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danny21pboro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2009 at 08:34
i said it was colour changing sand so that it wil change to the prefernce of the holiday makers black white yellow orange red, and i said it was temperature controlled and stays at a nice comfortable temperature so you never burn your feet also that it was non stick so you never have to go to the showers to wash your feet again no moatter how wet they get lol it was quite funny i think i did well to sell that lmao how random i wasnt expecting something that hard lol you sound like you did good on yours, x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fiverforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2009 at 16:37
hey everybody, i didnt get a place in skeggy, good luck to everybody who doesnt already know, hopefully c u next year!!!
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danny21pboro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2009 at 22:37
hey nic sorry to hear it mate just try again next year that what ill do if i dont get in has anyone else had there letters yet who is going academy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 50>
  Share Topic